Chapter 13

Reasons to LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taec's POV

 

 

What's wrong with Yoona? Something's bothering her, I just know. She never been that talkative when we're together. Just like yesterday its Thursday. The gang plan to go to amusement park but we need to be separated with them, so we just stay at the park near our house. I try many times to ask what's wrong but she didn't answer me. I wonder what's wrong.

 

 

Today is the day, the final game which is we will be playing against L's team. I'm confident that my team will be the winner in this game but something inside of me telling that there's something might happen this day. I just don't know what is that whether it is good or bad. Arghh. I'm going crazy.

 

 

"Oppa!" I know that voice.

"Ow, the deer is here. How are you?" I asked

"I'm fine Oppa. I must be the one who's asking that not you" she says pouting

"Aigoo, Of course I'm okay. I'm confident that my team will be the winner in this game. I'm just worried about you. You seemed not fine"

"I'm okay Oppa, really I'm fine"

"Okay, you say so"

"Oppa, I have a question"

"What is that?"

"If you hear a bad news what will be your reaction?"

"What is this? You have something to tell me?"

"Ah..."

"Taec, the game is starting come on" I hear Khun call me

"Whatever is that, tell me later okay?" I said to her then kiss her forehead

"Ow, Okay... Good Luck Oppa"

 

I just left her there in daze. What might that be just tell me later Yoona. We'll talk later.

 

 

--------------

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

 

Woah! That was close. If I tell Taecyeon Oppa about the bet now it might affect him, I will be the reason why they will lose this game. I guess later after the game I will tell him the whole story. But something different with Suzy she keeps on smiling at me since yesterday when we see each other. What she's up to? Never been this afraid to her since freshmen year. I guess its because I don't want Oppa to hate me when he knows the truth by Suzy. I might tell him immediately after the game.

 

 

After thinking more, I head to the auditorium where the game is. I found a seat near to the bench where the team of Taecyeon Oppa is at. The game is in favor on Taecyeon Oppa's team, even thought L's team is good not as much as Taecyeon Oppa's team. The next thing I know team of Taecyeon oppa is the winner.

 

 

I immediately walk to wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter