This Person

Meeting You

Once we entered Big Hit Entertanment, there were picture of 2AM, Homme, 8eight and other singers on the walls. It was like a scene in a music drama. There was music playing from somewhere nearby. Nana and I curiously followed the music, leading us to a practice room. Nana called me over, while she slightly opened a crack in the door. There were a few guys dancing- three to be exact. They were so focused and talented, the music was upbeat and new. They were probably a new band or trainees. That's probably why they looked so young.

"They're really good." I whispered to Nana

"Yea, that one is cute." Nana uttered

"Which one?" I asked

"That one. He can really dance." Nana pointed

"Yea... but he looks young." I informed. It wouldn't have mattered to Nana anyways, she was still young- about his age. I didn't really care abut him or the rest of the other guys. Mr. sunglasses still looked hotter than them. If only I knew his name.

" Hey you're not suppose to be here." Some guy scolded.He looked about the same age as Nana.

"Sorry, my friend and I just moved here from the States." I informed.

"Hi, I'm Nana and this is my cousin Ae Ri." Nana introduced herself confidently with her cute smile. 

"Nana!" I scolded.

"Loosen up, unnie. "Nana replied

"Sorry about that. I'm Ae Ri, but call me Riri or Suzy. Forgive my cousin she's acts like a litle kid sometmes."

"It's fine, but this is our practice room and you can't be here, it's company rules. I'm Jeong-gook of BTS, nice to meet you Nana and Suzy." Jeong-gook introduced