Accidentally or Coincidentally

Meeting You

After Nana and I finished showering, we decided t change into some fresh clothes.

I put on my favorite red converse and a pair of acid washed skinny jeans with a plain tee and my white over-the-shoulder bag.  While Nana wore black studded shorts and a red top paired with oxfords and a matching rucksack backpack.

Then we headed out to explore Seoul. We decided to try out the rice cake stand close by, just like in all the korean dramas we watched- it was so good.

Afterward, we kept on walking.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked Nana, feeling lost.

"To look around, maybe if we're lucky we'll meet BtoB or BEAST or someone famous." Nana imagined 

"Yea right, we're not that lucky."I stated, while looking at the map trying to figure out where we were. Then I pulled out the travel guide to check what district we where in. 

"Nana.... I think we're right here. " I said pointing at the location on the map.

"Ow."I screeched, I notice that tall shadow over me. It couldn't have been Nana since she wasn't that tall, even compared to me she wasn't that big. 

"Suzy, over here."Nana yelled from across the street. She waved her arms over her head pointing at the building to the left that said Big Hit Entertainment. If the person standing in  front of me wasn't Nana, then who was it.

"Are you okay?" the tall figure asked 

I finally looked up and saw a guy who was wearing black shades. "Yea, uh huh. Totally fine." I stuttered, probably making a fool of myself.