Love Alone

Meeting You

I didn't even say a word during our walk home, even when we reached home I was silent. I rushed over to my bed and laided down. The thought of my boyfriend and the mystery girl kept appearing in my mind. I couldn't get over the fact that he had lied to me. Hid face, his smile and the two of them holding hands was like a constant video playing back and forth-over and over in my head. I skipped dinner that night, still lying in bed thinking about what happened in the afternoon. 

'Maybe I shouldn't have gone out... or maybe I shouldn't have bother to call him all the time. Was whatever happened between us just my imagination. He was too good for me, I was probably just making up everything on my own.'  The same thoughts were kept on constant replay in my head. I shut my eyes tightly so tears wouldn't be able to fall. I curled my knee up close to me and hugged myself to sleep, while softly crying. As I buried myself underneath the covers of the the blanket. I didn't want anyone to see me cry- especially not Nana. I didn't like to feel so weak and fragile.

The next morning my body arched as I stretched up. I looked around for Nana, but she was already gone. I searched the room to see if she had left a clue to where she was headed or a note-nothing. I headed towards the washroom and cleaned myself up. My eyeliner and mascara had smudged all over my cheeks from the constant crying last night. My eyes were swollen and red still.I washed my face clean and headed to the kitchen. I noticed that Nana had already made breakfast. 

'Eat well, unnie. Fighting! I know you're strong (:' Nana wrote, next to the bowl of kimichi soup and rice.

After I finished eating, it was already 10. I decided to give Nana a call so see where she was. 

"Hello?" I called

"Unnie, I had to go somewhere early this morning. Did you eat the breakfast I made on the table?" Nana informed

"Ne (yes). Thanks, where are you going? Why didn't you wake me up so I could go with you?" I asked

"I'm meeting the guys, I need to ask them something. I didn't want you to go there because....." Nana uttered

"Don't do anything rash. I'm no my way now." I claimed

"Unnie, stay at home. " She argued

"This is my problem, I have to solve it myself." I stated

"I don't want to see you get hurt." Nana murmured

"I know, you're thinking for me. But this is my fight and I have to fight it alone." I replied, I was already out the house as I hailed for a taxi. 

"Okay. Meet me here." She surrendered.

"Bye." I ended. Ten minutes later I reached the front of Big Hit Entertainment.