Moments

Meeting You

As the days passed gathering up, so did time. Day by day, then month by month... Nana and I had registered to live in Korea. It was no longer a dream but we were actually students now. After hours and hours of persuasion my parents had given in and let me study abroad. As time passed by casually for us, so it did for the guys too. 

After there long awaited training days their dreams and hopes of debuting were finally falling into perspective. It'd already been two weeks since I'd last seen Rap monster and a month since are last date. Nana on the other hand had been busy between work, love, and school. That it been a long time since we had actually been able to have a girl to girl talk. Like the good old days when we'd just stay home and lay in bed in our PJs, blasting kpop from our ipod and just talk about boys and dreams. I really missed those days! 

Nana and I had barely anytime to talk now, she was to busy juggling around work and school. Since her parents couldn't afford to send her money monthly while supporting her older brother who was in college and saving up for her younger sister who was going to enter college in a few years. So Nana had to get a part-time job at the library. I was more on the fortunate side since my older sister was already married, so my parents helped pay my tuition fee and expenses. So I didn't have to go work, instead I helped out around the house. 

*****

One Month Later

" Suzy, I'm go to work now. Seeya!" Nana hollered.

" A'ight, bye." I replied. 

After she left I picked up the clothes scattered across the floor and tidied up the place. Doing laundry and tried cooking lunch. While I mixed the pancake batter for the seafood pancake  (해물 파전), I heard the door knob turning. It was Nana- coming in with her hands filled with a stack of books. 

"Why do you have so manny books?" I asked

"Oh nothin, just for school and I had to read some for the job. They want me to review the books. Ugh, so annoying and boring." Nana complained

" Well, I'm going to try to make some seafood pankcake. Wanna help?" I said

"Mmm, yums." Nana slurped and excited ran to the kitchen.

"Hopefully it tastes good, I never even cooked this before. Let alone actually cook." I stated

"Unnie, don't worry. If you can make kimichi fried rice then you can make this." Nana encouraged

After we were done with the pancake I had to try it first. It was alright, no the yummiest but editable. Then I handed Nana the metal chopsticks for a try.

"Nah, unnie I can't be eating this. I can still taste the flour." Nana complained

"No..." I took another bite, but I couldn't taste anything.

"Unnie, are your taste buds broken?" Nana joked as I continued on eating finally finishing the whole pancake.

"Here just eat noodles for now." I said while handing Nana a shin cup.

Feeling quite sad and disappointed at my cooking skills, I wondered how I was going to cook for rap monster when the time came. But still I was determined to perfect the seafood pancake. I will make this again I thought to myself.

* * * * *

[6 P.M. AFTER DINNER]

*RING RING*  my phone rang on the table.

'Meet me at the coffee shop down the street. <3' the text message read from rap monster

"Aye, I'm gonna go out for a bit. Call me if you need anything, 'kay?" I hollered to Nana from the bedroom.

" Alright bye. Hurry back tho." Nana smiled knowing it was a date.

When I reached rap monster had already ordered my favorite drink- a warm cup of french vanilla with a dash of hazelnut and almond cream. 

"Thanks love." I whispered giving a quick kiss on the cheek before I slide into the chair.

"Its nothing, babe. Are you ready to go yet?" He asked

"What?... Go where?" I said confused

"Suprise..." he uttered in my ear itimately as he slowly helped me up from the chair, holding my bag for me. 

I held on to his warm big hands as he dragged me away. We got on the first subay that arrived, it wasn't so stuffed now since it was already 7 p.m.

When we got off the the subway, rap monster took off his jacket and gently pulled it around my shoulders.

"It's so cold today, why didn't you wear a coat? Are you tring to make me worried?! What if you get sick?!" He scolded

"Its not my fault. You just texted me out of the blue, and I was too happy so I forgot to grab my coat." I whined, " You don't have to care if you don't want to. I can just go back home and then, I won't get sick." I added walking back in the direction of the subway station.

"No, no, no... I didn' t mean that. If I did would I give you my jacket? I really do care, but I never want to see you sick." Rap monster confessed

I let out a small smile, giving him a hug. He softly pulls his arms around my waist and caressing me in his embrace. Giving a peck on my forehead as he lets go.

"Come on, lets hurry up." He informs as he swiftly tugs me forward.

When we finally arrive at his appointed destination Rap monster stretched his arm over my shoulder, bringing us closer to each other.

"Just wait..."he murmured in my ear as I leaned my head on his shoulders.

"5...4...3...2...1" he counted

 

 

"POW POW POW!" the fireworks sprang free from the air, in different colors. It looked so magical and beautiful... I just went speechless as he back-hugged me. 

"Ready for the grand final." rap monster added. I kept quiet not wanting to ruin the moment or dream, while nodding my head in agreement. Then a loud bang hit the air. Spelling out the words: F O R E V E R   M I N E  inside a heart.

"KISS! KISS! KISS!" The boys shouted and hollered with Nana, as they crept out from behind the tree in the park. Nana was holding a small cake in her hand with candles in the shape of a heart on top. 

"Happy six month anniversary, babe. I love you." rap monster confessed while he faced me.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe I forgot. I'm so sorry! I love you too!!" I replied giving him a passionate kiss. As we separated I felt myself blush in front of him and our friends.

"Awww, you guys are too cute!" Nana squealed "Now can you just blow the candles already, unnie." she complained cutely

I blew the candles and we both cut the cake. That night we all hung out around the park and created a bonfire. 

"V, why can't you be like oppa rap monster." Nana whined cutely. "You're not even a bit romantic!" Nana complained 

"Yah! Stop critizing me in front of them. You're making me look bad." V joked, " ...don't say I'm not romantic. I just sent you flowers last week." 

"Aniyo, that's because I said I would like some flowers in my office." Nana justified

Everyone broke out in laughter as the two couples kept on bickering with each other.