I Still Love You

Meeting You

When I reached, my heart was racing. Feeling like it was going to burst, every step I took. I pulled my phone out of my purse and dialed the same digits that I wanted to deleted ever since that day. My fingers tembling for every key I touched- to the point in which I could hold the phone in my hand anymore. As it slipped from my fingers after I heard a firm voice answer through.

"Hello?" he echoed, "Suzy?" 

I ran out the building, leaving my phone behind. I didn't dare look back, running as fast as I could. But still I fell to slow for the strength of him, as he pulled me back. Locked and glued to him, his hands had a tight firm clasp around my shoulders. 

"Don't go." he begged

"Let go you, jerk!" I demanded, trying to fight my way out from his tight hug. But the harder I tried the strong he hugged- he was just too strong.

"I'm sorry.... Suzy, I can explain."he tried to justify

"I don't want to listen to your excuses." I cried. By this time, tears had already let loose a stream down to my cheeks. As he swiftly turned me back around to face him. With his thumbs, he wiped away each falling tear- not uttering a word or sound. But just letting me cry to my heart's content. He pulled in the direction towards the coffee shop we'd use to always go to. There he held onto me while I was still crying on his shoulder.

When I was finally done, he had fallen into a deep sleep. I kept quiet and  eased his head down on the table top, then I crept away. It was done, nothing needed to be said anymore. We were officially over, he'd return back to his life and I had to go back to mine's. It was just like before, like nothing ever happened- like we had never met. I walked back towards the bus station, as rain began to pour. I was drenched in rain walking in the dark night. 

"Suzy!" I heard a familiar voice call out my name.

"What?!"I shouted, knowing it was him. I quickened my pace.

He grabbed my hand pulling me closer for a kiss.

"Now I can explain." he joked.

"I don't want to listen, it's over."I explained

"Not for me, it's not. Nana told me what happened yesterday. It's not what it seems, she's just a friend." Rap monster claimed

"Well, it sure didn't look like JUST any friend." I said

"Okay, she's my ex-girlfriend. She wanted to get back together but I told her I already had a girlfriend. She's been having a rough time, so I wanted to help her out. I didn't want to tell you that I was meeting up with her because I didn't want you to misunderstand." rap monster added

"The why were you guys holding hands?" I asked

"Oh that?! She just injured her knee so she needed a little support to walk up the stairs." he explained.

"Can I trust you?"I uttered

"Ne (yes). I'm totally crazy about you and no one else. I wouldn't be here explaining everything to you, soaked in the rain if I wasn't." he justified. I couldn't help but smile.