Chapter 4: Start Of Hell Life

Hate That I Love You

“Should I call him or not? Call or not? Mom, you know that I don’t want to have any favors to him! I hate him so much. But I don’t know where can I find money for your hospital bills, I don’t know how can I pay ahjumma. I don’t know what to do.” Hebe asked herself confusingly.

Evil Hebe says NO! Angel Hebe says YES!

“ahh!! You’re making it harder for me! Aiyoh. Mama! What will I do?”

---------------------

“I already offered her help. Don’t worry auntie, we will get her approval.” Donghae said to his manager.

“Good.” His manager said and smiled.

A week passed. Hebe’s deadline for all the bills she has to pay.

“I need to do this” Hebe said and called Donghae. “Hello?” Donghae answered.

“Let’s see each other now at the hospital.” Hebe said.

“Oh, okay! I’ll be right there!” Hebe hanged up the phone and Donghae immediately said to his driver

“Let’s go to blah blah hospital.”

So Donghae and Hebe meet at the roof top of the hospital.

“Have you think about it? What’s your decision?” Donghae asked.

“Fine. I’ll agree now. But you know why I agreed. Don’t misunderstand it!” Hebe said.

“Okay then. I’ll pay the bills, tell me how much? After this come with me. We’ll talk.”

So after paying the bills, they went to inside the car and talked.

“Aside from attending my press-conference today and saying what you need to say, I need to add something.” Donghae said.

“Huh?! No way! You’re being abusive!” Hebe said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll give you salary.” Donghae said.

“That’s not the point! The point is I don’t want to be attached with you any longer. Don’t worry I’ll pay for this when I earn money so that I have no commitments and no attachments with you. You cannot use this to manipulate me!” Hebe exclaimed.

“I’m not manipulating you. You’ll have to stay in my place for 3 months, to avoid paparazzi and let the issue subside. Don’t you think it’s a favor? Coz you don’t have to think of any bills to pay anymore?” Donghae said.

“No! It’s a torture! I’m going to live with you? My gosh! No way! If that’s the case then, I’m not going to do this any further.” Hebe answered with such exasperation.

“No more. You’re going to stay there whether you like it or not. Remember? This is for your mom, not for me. So go get your things and live in my house for 3 months, after 3 months I’ll set you free and will never bother you again.” Donghae replied.

Hebe was helpless; she cannot do anything about it. After all she already agreed to the contract. So she packed her stuffs and left her house.

“Hebe, I didn’t know that your house is kinda big. Is this yours?” Donghae asked.

“Stop calling my name, we’re not close. And don’t question me coz you don’t care!” Hebe answered.

--------------------

So they arrived at Donghae’s house.

“I’ll tour you around the house.” Donghae said.

Hebe was silent and was just following him. Finally Donghae took her to her room.

“So here’s your room. You have your own CR also dressing room. And I bought a TV set for you and a laptop. My house has free Wi-Fi so you can surf the net all you want. If you need anything don’t hesitate to call the maids. Feel at home! If you need me my room is just there.” He pointed the direction of his room. So what else do you need? Or you want to clarify?” Donghae said.

“Read my rules and regulations.” Hebe said. She gave a paper to Donghae

“1. Don’t bother me 2. Don’t touch me 3. Don’t talk to me as much as possible. 4. REMEMBER THAT WE ARE NOT FRIENDS. 5. I’m still your ultimate hater! No one can ever change that. 6. After 3 months back to normal as if we don’t know each other! 7. Don’t force me to do something. 8. Don’t shout at me. 9. Never ever go to my mom! 10. Mind your own business. WOW! So these are all your demands? Is this even possible? Huh? Tell me, I can’t touch you? I can’t talk to you?” Donghae asked.

“Yes! If it’s impossible for you, forget our deal and I’ll leave.” Hebe said.

“Okay! Alright! I get it!” Donghae said.

“I also want to clear something; I can do whatever I like here. Okay?” Hebe demanded.

“Wow, as if this is your house? Okay, okay. Easy! Chill okay? I also have some few reminders, do not enter my room when I’m not around, always knock if you need something, don’t go out as much as possible. Is that okay?” Donghae asked.

“Okay. I have no interest on going to your room. Don’t worry.” Hebe said.

“So it’s a deal?” Donghae stretched his hand and said.

“Did you forget? I don’t want to touch you. It’s a deal so remove your hand and leave this room, I’m sleepy.” Hebe said and lied down her bed.

“We’re going to the press-conference so get ready I bought a dress for you it’s in your closet. Quickly change and let’s go.” Donghae said and leave.

“Ugh!!! That guy is already getting on my nerves!”

Hebe changed her clothes and they went to the press-con.

---------------------

“Donghae, what took you so long to open up this issue? Tell us honestly is she your girlfriend?” the media asked.

“No she’s not my girlfriend. She’s only a close friend. As much as possible I don’t want to drag her here anymore that’s why it took me a week to open up this issue but she said she’s willing to clarify this so here she is.” Donghae answered.

“I’m not his girlfriend. I have a boyfriend, so please don’t jump into conclusions.” Hebe said.

“Then why are you hiding in a private place during that time? And Donghae even held your hand.” The media asked once again.

“To avoid commotion. I and Donghae accidentally met in that mall, some people noticed that it was Donghae so we decided to talk in a solitary place. He held my hand because he wanted to bring me there as quick as he can. This is just a misunderstanding.” Hebe confidently answered.

“Yeah, that’s right. We’re just friends nothing more.” Donghae added.

“How can we assure that this is the truth?” The media questioned.

“Even if you kill me, we’re not couples. And we’re not going to be one.” Hebe answered with an irritated voice.

“ahahaha! Yeah, yeah. Right! Even if you kill us, that won’t happen because she has her own love life and as for me, a public figure I’m not yet ready for that.” Donghae laughed and added.

“I hope its all clear. So we’ll leave now. Thank you for cooperating! And have a good day to all!” The manager said.

So they left the area.

“At last! Issue resolved!” Donghae said.

“Thanks for cooperating Hebe. Would you like to accompany me tonight? Let’s have dinner together! As a celebration for the success of today’s press-con.” Donghae asked.

“It’s not even worth a toast, and I feel guilty for helping you out. So don’t ask me to have dinner with you. I’m not interested. Bring me back in your house. I want to sleep.” Hebe said.

So they go back to Donghae’s house. And Donghae stayed there too. He hired chefs to cook a special dinner for them. He ate first and asked the maid to call Hebe.

*knock-knock*

“Come in.” Hebe said.

“Ms. Hebe the food is ready. You may eat now.” the maid said.

“I’m okay. I don’t want to eat.” Hebe said.

“Are you sure?” the maid asked.

“Hmm... is Donghae eating?” Hebe suddenly asked.

“No. he’s done eating. He’s already in his room.” The maid answered.

“Oh really? Okay, I’ll eat.” Hebe immediately stood up and went downstairs to eat. Then the maid knocked at Donghae’s room.

“Come in” Donghae responded.

“Ms. Hebe is already eating.”

“Okay accompany her. She might need you.” Donghae commanded.

And so the maid left and she was watching Hebe while eating.

“Granny, come eat with me!” Hebe said while eating.

“Me? No ma’am. No need. I can eat later.” The maid replied.

Donghae was watching Hebe from a distance

“This girl is not exactly the one I expect her to be. She’s nice but not to me. Hehe.” Donghae said to himself then smiled.

“I’m not used to it. I don’t like eating while others are watching, so come! Join me in eating I cannot finish this all.” Hebe said.

 “But it’s not proper to eat here at the master’s table. So I’ll just eat later.” The maid explained.

“NO! Who commanded you that? That Donghae bastard? Don’t mind him. Just come eat with me.” Hebe said.

“But...”

“COME ON!” Hebe dragged her and began eating.

She smiled at the maid and ate dinner happily.

“This is my first time seeing her smile. Just because of food? So cute.” Donghae said to himself again.

He went upstairs and let them continue eating.