Chapter 4

Punishment

Hoya's POV

"Gyuwon-ssi, you have to wake up now." I heard my mum say.

---

Your POV

"Five more minutes." I grumbled, hearing my mum's voice.

Mum's voice? MUM'S VOICE? I shot up quickly and smiled, wanting to see my mum.

"Mum, where have you been? I missed you so much!!" I exclaimed, only to realise she's not my mother.

She stifled a giggle, "Come on, get out, I made breakfast."

She walked out and my eyes grew bigger. I immediately checked whether my clothes were still intact. My uniform was neatly folded, placed on a chair, and I'm wearing a hideous floral pair pf pjs. I looked around the room. It doesn't look like my room for sure. Sprawled on the left corner of the room were game consoles. I opened the closet to find male clothing. What the hell.

I looked through a cupboard.

----

Hoya's POV

"Y-yah!! Who allowed you to look at other people's stuff?!" I yelled, taking my mature magazines off her.

"Your standards are really low." she laughed at me.

"Aish, I knew I should have let you sleep on the couch." I said.

"Why am I here though?" she asked, sitting on my bed.

"You were kind of drunk yesterday, and yeah." I said, smiling, revealing my canine teeth.

"Did I do something, uh, weird?" she asked.

"Yeah, you kept calling me hot and tried to kiss me the either taxi ride to my house." I lied.

I laughed as her eyes widened.

----

Your POV

I raced to the bathroom and washed my face. What the hell have I done? I tied my hair up high and tip toed back to what I assume is Hoya's bedroom to change.

Walking out awkwardly, I was greeted with smiling faces. Unlike my family, Hoya's family had siblings and a father, and a mother.

His siblings were telling me embarrassing stories about Hoya and his parents were laughing at Hoya's embarrassment.

"Let's get going mum." Hoya said, rushing everyone out of the house to get to school. 

The ride wasn't awkward since his mum and I conversed a lot, but as soon as we got out of the car, the sky came crashing. Hoya took my bag out for me as he helped me get out of the car. I was still a little wobbly from last night's drinking session, so I'm glad Hoya's there. 

The others mumbled as Hoya passed me my back pack. Yoona's pack was glaring at me, as if Hoya was my shield and without him I would probably be dead by now.

"I think it's better if we go seperately." Hoya whispered and walked ahead.

I turned a corner to my locker. It's funny how I can remember my way to my locker when I'm half sober, but forget my name when I'm wide awake.

"Where were you yesterday?" Myungsoo asked, his slim figure leaning against the locker next to mine.

"What." I asked, slightly annoyed that I already have to deal with this crap.

"Did you know we have homework due today?" he asked.

"No. Obviously." I said, rolling my eyes as I tried to slam my bag inside the limited locker.

"Well, I can give you some help now, in an exchange for a kiss." he said, closing his eyes and pouting, inching towards me.

"You are so gross." I said, trying to push him away.

I closed my locker, trying to avoid him. This is the one time I wish his douchey friends would turn up and take him away somewhere, Somewheer FAR.

"Let me hold your books." he said, trying to hold my textbooks for me.

"I'm capable of doing that myself." I said, isolating myself away from him. 

I paced towards the class, only to see that the door wasn't even opened. It was the school policy that students weren't allowed in the school building without teacher supervision, and I, being a law obiding citizen, obviously wanted to bolt out of the building, and also because of Myungsoo's annoyingness.

"Ey, don't walk too fast." he said, grabbing onto my shoulder, but I shook him off, and walked faster.

He finally took a harder grip on me and spun me around, swiping away my textbooks.

"Hey! Give it back!" I said, trying to reach my books as he held it high above his head. 

Even if I jumped, it was no use. He slammed the books ontop of the locker and turned me around and gave me a hug.

"Can you stop wriggling, it's cold." he said, as if I'm his personal heater.

His back leaned against the door of a classroom as he tightly hugged me from behind.

"This isn't too bad right?" he asked, his breath trickling down my back.

He held my hand  and placed a ring into my palm.

"Wear it."  he ordered.

I looked at the ring, contemplating whether I should listen to him or let go. His patience ran out and he took the ring off me and placed it on for me himself. My eyes flickered towards his hand to see a similar styled ring on his finger. I looked up towards him.

"Now you can't be with any other guy." he smiled like an idiot and placed his chin on my head.

"Guys! Here's the !"Yoona screamed out and her posse came along.

Their eyes looked at me, and then went to Myungsoo.

"S-sunbae.." they muttered.

Yoona looked the most shattered, Her eyes were glimmering and it seemed as though she was going to cry.

"OPPA! I already told you to look at me!!! Why are you holding her!" she screamed out of fustration.

"What is there to look at?" he asked, sighing, as if he was tired of her.

"What does she have that I dont huh? Oh wait, let me guess, her skills in juggling a few men at the same time?" Yoona said in her high pictched voice.

"EY, what is it now?" the other students asked, gathering around. 

Myungsoo's friends looked at the situation and snickered, as if something was funny, Even Myungsoo was giggling. I was looking for Hoya, but I couldn't even see his face anywhere.

"She didn't even come home last night, who knows what she's been doing? And now you're hugging her!" Yoona said.

"How would you know whether she came home or not yesterday?" Woohyun asked, as if he was trying to defend me.

"Yeah, if you don't know anything, then you shouldn't be making it up." the other students said, and began chiming in.

"I LIVE WITH HER FOR GOD'S SAKE! WHY WOULDN'T I KNOW!?" She screamed, telling the whole world about out relationship.

"You live with her?" the others asked and the mumbling began.

"Are you guys sister's then? How come you're so nice and Yoona is so..." "You don't even look alike!"

"She's my father's love child, of course she wouldn't look anything like me. Her brother and her ruined my family." Yoona lied and everyone began pitying her.

"Aish, so disgraceful." everyone began muttering and giving me hateful looks.

I took Myungsoo's arms off me and walked past the crowd. It was too much to handle. I wanted to fight back, but I remembered Jihoo. What if she does soemthing to him, simply because I was fighting back with her at school? I walked to the school's benches and sat down, trying to calm myself. Deepp breaths Gyuwon.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Woohyun said, his smile right infront of my face.

"I don't want to talk." I said, trying to turn the other way.

"Well even if you don't want to talk, you still should at least get to class." he said, handing me my books. 

I looked at my watch and saw that I had less than a minute left before class started. I bolted up the stairs and made it into class in time.

"Where were you last night?" Myungsoo asked seriously as I sat down.

"None of your business." I said, trying to fix my hair.

"Tell me, I have the right to know." he said sternly.

"Why? I don't even know you." I said.

"Don't you tell your boyfriend everything?" he asked, looking at me.

"And since when were you even at the standard of being my boyfriend?" I asked.

----

Yoona's POV

I placed on a fake smile as the others were stupidly pitying me. Tsk, Gyuwon, this is war.

----

A/N: DUN DUN DUN DUN

I changed the title of the story hehehe

COMMENT

I KNOW YOU READ THE STORY D;