The President's BOYFRIEND

I Love You, Mr. Delinquent

"Jieun.....it's over.....I’m Sorry....."

 

"Jieun.....it's over.....I’m Sorry....."

 

"Jieun.....it's over.....I’m Sorry....."

 

"Jieun.....it's over.....I’m Sorry....."

 

"Jieun.....it's over.....I’m Sorry....."

 

 

Waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! Those words keep on repeating on my head! It really left me puzzled! I can't think of any reason for him to say those those words. TT_TT

 

 

After how many hours of thinking, my phone rang...and it's my Jongup. Yes, he still is mine cause we still don't have a formal break-up which I hope will never happen.

 

"H-hello?"

"Jieun, let's meet tomorrow, same place, ok? The usual time also."

"Oh, ok. "

 

 

 

*the next day*

 

I'm waiting for him at the coffee shop where we always eat.

After 5 minutes, my Jongup came.

 

"Did you wait too long?"

"Not really. I also just came."

"I will go straight to the point."

 

I'm feeling so nervous. What if he will really break-up with me?

 

"Jieun....I'm really sorry...I know that you really wanted that Teddy Bear at the shop last week but when I go there yesterday, I found out that its is a limited edition teddy bear. And their period of selling is already over. I know you want that badly. I'm sorry I wasn't able to give that to you. Don't be mad at me, ok?"

 

HUH? it's just all about a TEDDY BEAR?!?! All the time I thought it's about a break-up for he is saying sorry and it's over. I simply can't believe that he is feeling bad about a teddy bear which I'm not aware of. Do I really want a freaking teddy bear? I can't remember.

 

"Hey! Why are you not speaking? Are you mad at me? I said sorry already. You can't forgive me?" *pouts*

"Pfft. Did you just pout?"

"No I didn't."

"Ya! Don't lie! I saw it. You look realllllyyyyyyy cuuuuuutttttteeeeeee!!!!!!!' Then I started pinching both of his cheeks. Sigh. I really do love this cute guy.

"Waaaaahhhhh! Jieun plish shtop." He said while pinching I'm pinching his cheeks.

"hihi. Sorry!" ^__^v

"So, you're not mad at me anymore?"

"Who told you that I got mad at you? I'm not a little kid who feel bad because of a teddy bear. I'm not that shallow. Honestly, I can't remember about that teddy bear."

"Really? Don't be mad at me, ok? I can't take that." then he cupped my face with his hands. "I love you, ok? Always remember that." then he kissed me in the forehead. And the feeling is so romantic. I feel so safe with him. It seems like there is no nothing that could harm me when I'm with him.

"I love you too." then I quickly kissed him in the cheek.

 

 

The rest of the day felt happy. We go to the theme park and enjoyed our date there.

 

"Jieun, I want a ride at the Ferris wheel."

"Ok.”

 

Then we fall in line to get a ticket. Then I noticed that the girl in the ticket booth is looking at Jongup in a not so very good way. Like she has an interest at him. But I just let it pass since I don't want my day to be ruined by a flirt. And also, Jongup didn't mind her. Oh, well.

 

We ride the Ferris wheel and I swear! The view is amazing! The night lights are really wonderful to watch. The Ferris wheel stopped and we are at the topmost so the view is really beautiful.

 

"Lee Jieun."

"What is it?"

He is just staring at me and of course I'm just staring at him also. Silence filled the atmosphere.

Then suddenly, he kneeled in front of me and he hold my hand and get something form his pocket. And I'm so surprised that it is a bracelet which I really wanted to have since the day I saw it at the jewelry shop. I'm really saving money just for that.

 

"Well...about the teddy bear. You really wanted one but that was months ago. I know that this bracelet is what you really want." then he started wearing it on my wrist.

"Happy Monthsary Jieun! You didn't remember, right? I know since we are both busy for the incoming school fest. I understand, don't feel guilty. It's ok even if you don't have a gift for me. Your love is more than enough. I'm really thankful for the six months that we are together. And I want us to stay forever."

 

How on earth did I forget the one of the most important dated of my life?! I have been too busy? I completely forgot about our monthsary! Shame on me!

 

"Jongup....I-I'm really sorry" I feel so bad about myself that I couldn't help but cry. "I'm so sorry that I forgot about this day. I've been too irresponsible. It’s so shameful. I'm so sorry Jongup....I---"

"Ssssshhhhhh. It’s ok. I told you that your love is more than enough right?" Then he hugged me tight "I love you, Lee Jieun. You are the only one who owns my heart."

"I’m sorry. I love you too, Moon Jongup. My heart is always with you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Third Chapter is updated!

Jieun and Jongup is so sweet, right? But how about our gorgeous delinquent, Myungsoo?

 

I would love to hear comments !

 

 

matoki_angel