Mom approves

I Love You, Mr. Delinquent

*Jieun's POV*

 

 

 

Months after the sports fest, I became less busy, less tensioned and less stressed. I’ve had time to rest, be relaxed and to think things over. Jiyeon doesn’t know anything that happened about me Jongup so she doesn’t have to be blamed on anything. The real jerk is Jongup but I have forgave him and moved on with him. I’m now alright and I have no feelings of hate anymore. There aren’t any feelings left for him. Nothing. As in, nothing.

 

Things went back to the way it is. I’m no longer anyone’s slave and I already have my credibility back. Though Myungsoo and I are in good terms, I won’t deny that he is still the delinquent he is. And even if we have an “understanding”, it won’t stop me from putting him under detention every now and then.

 

And because of so many times that he broke the school rules, Mrs. Song, the school’s guidance counselor, decided to call over Myungsoo’s parents. Only his mother came the next day and I was so stunned by her. She looks so beautiful and so young that I thought she was Myungsoo’s sister at first. I only knew that she is Myungsoo’s mom when she told me that she is Mrs. Kim.

 

I introduced myself to her and I brought her to the guidance office. Myungsoo was there and so is Mrs. Song. I was ready to leave but Mrs. Song asked me to stay, so I did. I sat beside Mrs. Song facing Myungsoo.

 

I can’t help but to fix my eyes on Mrs. Kim as Mrs. Song was talking to her. I keep on studying every feature of her face. There are no signs of stress, problems and aging. I can’t even see a wrinkle in her eyes. She really is so beautiful that is why, maybe, Myungsoo is so good-looking. And no, I won’t take back what I just said. Myungsoo, is good-looking, I have already proved that. I just don’t want to remember that time. Just, please.

 

I was disrupted from praising Mrs. Kim in my thoughts when Mrs. Song called my attention.

“Jieun, could you please give a report on Myungsoo’s record since the start of the school year?”

 

“So far, he has been in the detention countless times, has started three food fights together with his friends, bullied other students especially those in the lower years, and have been involved in three fist fights with students from other schools as reported to me by their disciplinary officers.”

 

As I finished my report, something stepped on my foot. I know it was Myungsoo, so I fought back. We keep on stepping at each other feet, as Mrs. Song and Mrs. Kim kept on talking about what to do on Myungsoo’s actions. We are really stepped on each other’s feet real hard that the table shaken and the other two noticed. We stopped our silly fighting when they gave us a suspicious look.

 

The meeting finished and I lead Mrs. Kim the way out while Myungsoo was left in the Guidance Office because there are things that Mrs. Song still needs to discuss to him. She kept on asking me about things like what’s my full name, my status here in school, my age, my academic ranking and many more. I didn’t get annoyed. In fact, I was so happy talking to a beautiful lady like her. I also want to ask so many things to her but I just got shy. She smiled sweetly to me before she left. She is very kind. You can see that she is a very good mother but why is Myungsoo’s behavior is so different from hers?

 

 

*Myungsoo’s POV*

Today is such a tiring day, thanks to my mom. I really don’t have any intentions of letting her come. I didn’t tell her about it but she found out because the school sent her a letter. But honestly, she doesn’t care if I was called because of my school problems. The main reason she wants to come is because she wants to see Ms. Prez.

 

Since the day I talked to her about Ms. Prez, she didn’t stop asking about her. Whenever she calls, she won’t forget to ask me how my relationship with Ms. Prez is going. She asks annoying questions such as “Myungsoo-ah! Did you do something sweet for Jieun today?” or “Did you ate lunch with her?” She also order me around sometimes like “Myungsoo, study with her or I will decrease your allowance” and “Take her home always, ok? Or I won’t buy you the guitar you have been requesting.”

 

Also, there have been so many shocking questions that she asked me. The first one is,

“Myungsoo, did you already asked her to be your girlfriend? What did she said? Did she say yes?”

“Yah! When is your monthsary with Jieun?”

But the most shocking so far is,

“Did you and Jieun already kissed?”

I really choked and almost died with that question. I don’t know where my mom have picked those hilarious questions she asked me. I told her so many times that there is nothing romantic between me and Jieun but she doesn’t believe me. She thinks I’m hiding my “relationship” with Jieun from her.

I’m playing Starcraft when my phone rang. I looked and my mom is calling. I think I already know what she will talk about.

“Hi mom.”

“Yah, Myungsoo! You better not be involved in any fight anymore! I’m serious this time, I will really cut your allowance!”

“Yes, Mom.”

“You promise?”

“I promise.” I answered in a bored tone. My mom is acting cute again.

“Good. And another thing, it’s so nice meeting Jieun. She really is beautiful, son. You two look so good together. So, when is your wedding?”

“WHAT THE HELL MOM!!!”

Oh, ! My mother is really delusional. This I should say is the craziest question that my mom has ever asked to me ever since. When will she stop thinking like this? Anyone, do you know any psychiatrist? My mom’s craziness is getting worse. Please help her. I’m begging on bended knees.

“Oh, son. You haven’t decided, have you? Just inform me about the details, ok? I’ll be waiting!~ I really want Jieun to be my daughter in law.” I’m imagining her having a cheeky smile.

“I don’t know, Mom. Stop thinking about things like that. Remember, I’m still in High School and I don’t have any plans of having a family while being a student. I’m hanging up.”

“Ok, good luck with you and Jieun! I love you, son.”

“Love you too, mom.”

And I hang up.

I let out a heavy sigh. If only mom knows. How can I even have her as my wife if I don’t even know where to start being real close to her?

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm really thankful to everyone who keeps on reading this story and leaving their comments!!!!!

I love you guys so much!!!

Keep leaving your comments! I'm happy to know your thoughts! ^_^