Chapter VIII

If she only knew

Chapter VIII

Taecyeon reach their meeting place. He prepares the mat and the food he brought. After preparing, he sat on the mat drinking soda and patiently waits Jessica to arrive. He saw a little kid at the age of 12 crying near the river. He approaches the kid and talk to it.

Why are you crying? Is something wrong? Taecyeon ask the kid.

My mom said not to talk to a stranger, but she’s gone now.  The kid said and sobbing.

Oh I’m sorry. I lost my mom too, just like you but I’m a little older than you when I lost her. I used to come here whenever I want to be alone and sad. I understand what you are going through!  That’s life, we need to accept it even how hard it is. Taecyeon smiled to the kid.

What’s your name Mister? Why are you so nice to me? The kid asks.

I’m Taecyeon, not just for being nice to you I may be a stranger but I don’t want you to be here at this time. You’re a girl, a little girl. You should be at your home. Taecyeon explained to her with a worry face.

Don’t worry. I can go home on my own. By the way I’m Ahn Seo-Hyun. The little girl introduces herself.

No, you can’t go home on your own. Where you stay? I will you. You don’t know the people around here. There’s still a bad person in here. You’re a kid you can’t protect yourself. Look at you, you’re cute little angel and you’re name is beautiful as you.  Taecyeon tried to convince the little girl to go home and by him.

Okay! I think you were right? So come with me I’m going home. The kid said.

The two walk through where a little girl stays… and reach the destination.

This is the house where I stay. The little girl points the house.

Wait! You live here? With Aunt Liu? Taecyeon surprise upon knowing that the little girl stays on Mrs. Liu.

Yes, she’s also my Aunt. I have to go inside they might looking for me! Bye. The little girl said and left Taecyeon outside.

Both of them bid their goodbyes. Taecyeon left the house and head back to the river.

It’s already 7pm and she’s not here yet. I think I’ll wait for her in a few hours. She might still in school. Smiled on his self excitedly. And lie down on the mat.

------------------------------------

The concert is going on and Jessica prepared herself.

Hey! Jessica, it’s your turn now. Go on and ready yourself.  Tiffany said to her.

MC: Okay! Everyone, let’s give a round of applause to our special guest. She’s not an idol but she’s one of our super junior’s inspirations. Let’s welcome her Ms. Jessica Jung.

Jessica step on a stage. Some of the audience clap their hands while some of them didn’t mind her because of the jealous they felt. Jessica started to sing “Someday” by Nina. After Jessica sing, Donghae step on a stage and brought a bouquet of flowers and hand it to her. Jessica surprise as Donghae approaches her. Super junior fans were screaming seeing Donghae giving her a flower, Donghae takes the microphone on the MC and start to talk...

Donghae:

Everybody listen up I know this kinda sound cheap or whatever you want to think about it! But for me this is sweet, this is my first time to do this kind of action in front of everybody. The girl right next to me is Jessica, I like this girl. I want her to be a part of my life; I want her to be my princess. Jessica was shock on Donghae’s words for everyone after Donghae confront the audience he faces on Jessica. I know my princess I’m crazy, I’m insane. Yes, I’m really is; I’m so into you I’m not asking you in a hurry to be my girl just give me a chance to make things right. Just give me a chance to show how much I love you. To show everyone here that someone’s already own my heart. You don’t have to say a word my princess. Wink at Jessica. Jessica froze and don’t know what to do. And finally both of them step back on the backstage.

Jessica’s POV

Oh no! I didn’t know that this will going to happen, I don’t want to be rude to him in front of everybody not just because of everyone around here but he’s nice and sweet. He’s an idol, his career may be ruined because of me but he didn’t mind it. When he talks in front of me, I can see that he’s sincere in every word he says. Oh! What will I do?

After the 2 hours concert the girls head back to the hotel. And the Super Junior head back to their hotel too. After a few hours of rest the girls and the super junior went to a disco bar and celebrate the success of the concert… They were drinking and dancing but Jessica went outside and sits on bench thinking about the happenings during the concert. Donghae look for Jessica on a disco bar but he didn’t find her, so he decided to go outside and sits on a bench too, without knowing Jessica were there. When he saw Jessica he approaches her and he talk to her.

Hey! Jessica, what are you doing here by yourself? Donghae said.

Nothing. I just want to be alone. Jessica said.

So do you want me to stay out of here? Donghae said.

No, it’s okay. I also want to talk to you about something. Jessica said.

What is it? If it’s because of what happened earlier at the concert, it’s okay if you still can’t answer my question. I told you I’m not in hurry. Donghae explain to her.

No, it’s not about that. I really want to say sorry for being rude to you. Jessica said.

It’s okay. I didn’t mind it! And I think it’s not rude, you just really want to be sure and protect yourself. Don’t worry, okay? Hold Jessica’s hand. Come on let’s go inside, they are waiting for us to be there.

Both of them head back to the disco bar and they dance and drink all night. The slow dances were played and the super junior grabs their partners and dance with a slow dance. All of them got their partner. Donghae with Jessica and Siwon with Tiffany. Donghae whisper to Jessica “I’m sorry and I love you.” Jessica a little drunk just smile and Donghae were shock upon Jessica’s whisper to him “I love you too. I know it’s too fast for me to answer but what you did earlier is enough for me to feel that you’re sincere with your feelings.” Jessica said and both of them kiss while the sweet music was played.

-------------------------------------

Taecyeon take a nap on the mat. He can feel that the wind breeze is getting colder and colder, he look on the sky and there’s no star. He turns his head to look for his wrist watch and it was already pass 12 in the midnight.

Taecyeon POV

I think she’s not coming. It’s already late! She may tired on the school and didn’t notice the plastic bag and sleep right away. It’s okay Jessica, we’ll do this again some other time! Perhaps this is not the right time for us to meet again. I think you’re mad at me because I’ve told you that I will be here after 2 years and didn’t make it. I’m sorry Sica, don’t worry when we meet I’ll ask forgiveness from you. (Thunder rumbling and lightning strikes.) Ohh shoot! I think the rain is coming; I need to fix these things now before the rain catch me. Taecyeon hurriedly pick up the food and drinks place it on the basket together with the mat. But the rain catches him. The rain pours so hard and he got wet, he still manage to walk through his house even how heavy the basket he was carrying he felt so cold and his body is trembling. He finally reaches his house and takes a shower and after taking the shower he gets his notebook and he write something on it.

--------------------------

 

Next Chapter would be a Taecsica, please don't disappoint. Thank you! I can't update tomorrow, this connection will be no more but when I got this back I'll update as soon as I can..