Chapter III

If she only knew

 

Chapter III

 

Tiffany left Okcat and headed to Mrs. Liu. While waiting for Mrs. Liu, Okcat look around to the surrounding and suddenly he bumped into a girl.

 

Ouch! Hey! Take off your hand. How rude of you! The girl got angry because of Okcat touched her accidentally while he’s trying to catch her but he end up holding her .

 

Ohh I’m sorry miss. I don’t mean to touch it! I didn’t see you coming. Okcat bowed and apologize to her and when he nods up he got surprised when he found out that the girl he had been bumped was the girl he knew.

 

Hey! Is that you Jessica? Okcat ask in a shocked. Look I’m sorry it’s not my intention to touch you. I was just trying to catch you that you might fall.

 

Shut up! I don’t want to hear any explanation and who’s Jessica? I don’t know who you are and I don’t know Jessica? Jessica answered back.

 

Don’t you remember me? It’s me Taecyeon. Taecyeon introduced his self.

 

Well, I’m sorry I don’t remember that I met Taecyeon in my whole life. Jessica said coldly.

 

Stop acting as if you don’t know me. Look I’m sorry! I know I’ve been rude. Taecyeon hold Jessica.

 

What are you saying? I don’t really remember you. Jessica acting confused.

 

While Taecyeon and Jessica are talking Tiffany and Mrs. Liu interrupt their talk.

 

There you are. We’ve been looking for you; I’ve never thought that you’re here with my best friend. Do you guys know each other? Tiffany asked them.

 

No/Yes. Both of them answered different.

 

I’m kinda confused! Can you just answer me correctly? Tiffany asks confused.

 

Actually no. I accidentally bumped onto her and ….. Okcat explain and Jessica interrupted.

 

We introduced each other. I have to leave you guys; I’ve got a lot of things to do! I don’t want to waste my time. Rolling her eyes to Taecyeon and leave them.

 

I have to go too. Bye! Aunt Liu and Okcat. See you around! Tiffany left them.

 

----------------

So Dear, why you come and look for me? do you have something to tell me or asked me? Mrs. Liu asked him.

 

Ahhhmmm… actually I want to ask you something! I just want to know where my Umma’s grave is. Taecyeon asked as his voice cracked and his eyes is a little teary!

 

Ohh Dear, I’m sorry for what happen to your mom. Wait a minute! I’ll write the address where your mom’s grave! It was Mr. Lee who take care the funeral, did he not tell you where the grave is? Do you know Mr. Lee? He is … Mrs. Liu was about to tell him about Mr. Lee but Okcat stop her.

 

It’s okay Aunt Liu, I don’t want to talk about him! I don’t like him, he keeps showing up since my Umma’s gone. Okcat said angrily.

 

Someday you will understand everything my dear. So, here’s the address! Be strong my dear, whenever you need something don’t hesitate to knock on my door. Mrs. Liu hand a piece of sheet on him and he right away put the sheet on his wallet.

 

Okay Aunt Liu, I have to go now. I’m really sorry for disturbing you! And thank you so much…

Taecyeon leave the house of Mrs. Liu and head to the cemetery where his mother was buried.

 

When Taecyeon reached the cemetery he places a bouquet of flower at the top of his mother’s grave. He then talked to it!

 

Umma, it’s me your son. How are you? Are you in heaven now? I miss you so bad Umma, I can’t stay home without seeing you. Why you leave me like this? I can’t handle everything without you by my side. Umma, give me strength to fight these emptiness and grief that I have. I know you can see me, I know you’re here with me. I can feel it! I will not cry now Umma, I know you don’t want to see me crying! Ohh shoot, I’m sorry Umma, I haven’t read your letter yet, I will read it as soon as I reach home. And by the way Umma, I’m planning to go to Boston to Uncle Jay. He’s the only family I have; I will just spend 2 years there. And when I’ll come back I will continue my studies. I promise! I’ll make everything fine like before when we’re together. I have to go Umma, don’t worry I’ll visit you after 2 years. I love you Umma.

 

Taecyeon leave the cemetery and head back to his home. When he reached home, he saw Mr. Lee standing in front of his house.

So Mr. Lee, what brings you here? Taecyeon asked in a surprised.

I just brought you some food. Where have you been anyway? Mr. Lee asked him.

It’s none of your business. About to enter the house when suddenly he remember something. And by the way Mr. Lee, this would be our last meeting. Next week I will not be here anymore, don’t look for me. okay? Are we clear? He slams the door without even taking the food that Mr. Lee brought him.

What the hell is wrong to that man? He always comes visiting me as if he’s my father. I don’t want him here. I don’t want to see him with my situation like this. I know he pity me, but I don’t want him to do those things. Taecyeon walk and walk until he gets tired and he opened his wallet and read his mother’s letter when suddenly someone knocks on his door.

Knock knock knock

Ohh jeez. This old man! Keeps bothering me. He open the door. Will you stop bothering me you old…. And he stop when he saw that it’s not Mr. Lee. Oh hey Tiffany, I’m sorry! What are you doing here?

Aunt Liu, asked me to give this to you. It’s a rice cake! Jessica cooked that. Hope you’ll like it! Tiffany hand the rice cake and talk cutely with her eye smile.

Ohh! It looks delicious. Thank you for this Ms. Tiffany! Taecyeon smile and Tiffany left immediately.

 

The next day. Taecyeon went to get a ticket for his flight to Boston. And while walking he saw a girl with an iPod! He suddenly remembers Jessica the first time they met and had a fight. He smiles unknowingly. When he reached his location, he stop by in front of Mrs. Liu dorm and knocked the door. Jessica came out!

What are you doing here? Are you looking for Aunt Liu? Wait a second, I’ll call her. Jessica said to him coldly and she didn’t open the gate to let him in.

No, wait! I came here for you. I want to talk to you! Taecyeon said calmly.

Talk for what? I don’t have time, and I don’t want to talk to you. Can you leave the now? Jessica still talked to him coldly.

I’ll wait for you where we first met. You know? Your iPod? You remember, right? I’ll wait you there at 7pm. I will not leave! I’ll wait for you. Taecyeon shout while Jessica is walking towards the door house but she totally heard it.

Taecyeon left the house when Jessica is already inside.

Who’s shouting out there Sica? Sounds like a guy, is it your boyfriend? Amber asked her with a sharp look on her eyes.

No, excuse me. I don’t have a boyfriend! It’s just some mad man who just passes by and he thought his girlfriend stays here. Jessica thinks an excuse.

Ohh really?  Well, glad you get in here right away. If you don’t he might already grab you by now! Amber believe in Jessica’s lie.

 

“I am really sorry for not updating this story.