Chapter VII

If she only knew


 

 Chapter VII

 Hey! Tiffany, let’s go home. I need to study and make my homework. Tiffany stared her with a murder look. What’s wrong with you? Did I say something bad? As if you want to stab me. Jessica asked curiously to her best friend. Ohh Jessica, have you forgot or you intentionally forgot it? Tiffany pouted. About what? I don’t remember? Jessica responded. The Super Junior mini concert, their concert?  Tiffany explained. Ohh yes, I remember. Is it today? Jessica jokingly asked. Yes, how could you? Tiffany get mad and walk behind Jessica. I was just kidding. C’mon let’s go home and changed our dress we are not presentable .Jessica said and back hug Tiffany.  Tiffany don’t mind her at all and doesn’t even answer. I’m sorry Tiffany, I was just really joking. She pinch Tiffany’s face. Hey! Don’t do that. Tiffany slaps Jessica in her arm. So we’re good now? let’s go .. Jessica grab Tiffany’s arm and walk holding hands together.

While the two is waiting for the bus. Donghae and Siwon stops in front of them with the car. Hop in girls. Siwon said while Donghae is in driving sit. We’re going home. We need to change first our outfit. Tiffany explained. It’s okay sweetheart. You don’t have to. The girls are already waiting for your arrival. Siwon responded and Jessica interrupted. Wait? Whose girls you’re referring? Donghae answered her. It’s Taeyeon and the rest. So hop in we don’t have much time. We’re already late for our rehearsal. Come with us and we’re going to answer your question in the car. Tiffany grab Jessica to hop in the car while Siwon open the door but Jessica refused. C’mon Jessica the fan girl is coming! Tiffany said while grabbing her but still she refused. Donghae got out of his car and approach Jessica. C’mon Jessica or I will kiss you in front of this people and become a headline on a newspaper. Jessica was shocked on Donghae, so she just shut and hops in the car madly while Donghae smile cutely.

After reaching the destination. Jessica were shock. What’s this? What do you think about us? C’mon Tiffany let’s go home. And we’re not going to attend their concert. Jessica takes Tiffany with her but Donghae stops her and hold her arms and Jessica trying to loose on Donghae’s hand screaming and struggling. Donghae get mad and shout at Jessica. Listen to me! You can leave after hearing my words, Donghae shouted her. Look at me Jessica, look at me in the eyes. Do you think I have a plan for you? Tiffany? And the rest of the girls? I didn’t bring you here to harm you. Hotel? What’s wrong? We already booked here for you to stay and the rest. You know what Jessica I like you the day I laid my eyes on you. I don’t know why you’re so cold to me. Here’s the key of your room but if you don’t want to stay just tell me and I will send you to your dorm. Donghae explained to her with teary eyes. Think whatever you want to think about me Jessica but just don’t think that I have a bad plan for you. I respect you so much; I want to treat you as my princess. I want to be your prince but I know it won’t happen. Jessica didn’t say a word and just nod down. Donghae wait for Jessica response but she didn’t talk so Dongahe walk away. Jessica and Tiffany walk to their room without saying a word.. after reaching their room Jessica sit on a bed and she think so hard. Ahmm uh, I’m going to the girl’s room I’ll just inform them that we’re already here? Are you coming? Tiffany asked. No, I need some rest. Jessica answered and Tiffany left her alone.


 

After a few minutes someone knock on their door.

Knock knock knock ..

I’m coming. Jessica said and opens the door.

Good afternoon ma’am.. Someone ask me to give this to you. Hand her the box.

Thank you. The guy left and Jessica closed the door, she walks towards the bed and sit on it. She read the card on the box.

What’s this? To Jessica from. Mr. Simple? I don’t know who Mr. Simple is? She opened the box and she was shock on what’s inside of it. A dress? And a note? “Hello! Princess, please wear that dress I want you to be one of our special guest on our concert, I know you’re a good singer. Can you please be my guest? Sing a song for us and the elf. I always watched your practice with Tiffany, both of you are a good singer. Please do my favor. I’m sorry for all the things I’ve done to you for annoying you and all that makes you feel bad. Just give me a little chance, do my favor. Don’t worry about our manager he already knew about this. Thanks! I’ll expect you to be there. It’s me Donghae.” Oh no, I can’t. I’m pretty sure those fan girls will get insane when they see me on the stage. They will surely bash me.

 After a few minutes she thought that after all she did to Donghae for being rude to the guy, she decided to do his favor for she can repay him. But after all I’ve done to him he used to say sorry when it was really my fault. Tiffany opens the door with Sunny. Oh hey there Jessica, Tiffany greets her. Who’s with you? Hmm caught you again, you’re still talking to yourself or to your imaginary friend? Jessica gets annoyed. Oh shut up I’m just thinking, and guess what?.. What? Tiffany and Sunny ask in chorus. It’s Donghae; he wants me to be his guest. He wants me to sing on their concert but I’m afraid that the fan girls might get mad at me and bash me. Jessica said and let them read the notes. Wow, that’s good news. It’s really an honor to be one of their guests. Go on Jessica, don’t mind those fan girls. Sunny said and feel excited. Yes, Jessica! Sunny is right! We’re here to support you. Tiffany said giving support to her best friend. Okay! I’ll think about it… Jessica said unsure. Think? You don’t have to think about it. Do it! Tiffany said. Geez, just give me a little time. Okay? Jessica said while closing the box. By the way Jessica, someone’s looking for you a while ago at the dorm! Sunny said. Huh? What? Who? Jessica asks curiously. Hmmm uh .. oh no! I forgot his name. Sunny said. Huh? His? That means he’s a guy? Jessica ask. Yes, he is a guy. A good looking guy, tall and masculine. Sunny explained while imagining the guy appearance. Here we go again, I know you Sun, all the guy you’ve meet is a good looking. There’s nothing new about describing all of them. Tiffany said while preparing herself. No, this guy is different among those guys I’ve met. He’s cute and sweet. He is so kind! Sunny insisted about him. So what’s the guy name? Try to remember his name. Jessica, forced Sunny to remember the guy’s name. Interesting huh? I didn’t know that you already have a boyfriend Jessica, without telling me.  Tiffany said acting mad. Oh forget it! You’ll always be first one to know if I have boyfriend. Let’s not think about that guy. And I’ve already decided that I will accept the guesting. Jessica said happily. Hell yeah! Go for it my best friend. Tiffany jump because of the happiness while holding her best friend hand. I think I remember his name. Sunny interrupted them. I’m not interested anymore, Sunny my friend. Jessica, said to Sunny. But Jessica? I still tell you his name. His name is Ta_____! Tiffany throws a pillow on Sunny, and she didn’t finish her words. Sunny revenge on Tiffany, she also throws a pillow and the three of them played a pillow fighting.

Hey! Girls, be ready. The concert is about to start. Let’s go! Yuri opens the door and shouted the girls.


 

-------------------------------------------

Taecyeon’s POV

I can’t wait, really! I need to prepare something to eat and to drinks. Well, I prefer soda than liquor. I was just wondering? How you look now? Hmmm.. I don’t want to think about it! All I want to do now is prepare for our meeting. I think I’ll bring a mat for we can lie down and watch the stars. I really miss you my best friend Jessica.

After preparing, he left the house and head to their meeting place