Like the first time!

Diary Of A Sick Liar

(cheesy chapter is on the line~~ hahah... enjoy people!! i would love to read your opinion!!) 

 

 she want to know too~ XD

 

 

 

(Author’s POV)

 

 

            “Jiyeon ah… say ‘cheese’.” Jaehyo said and got ready with his camera. Jiyeon turned around to look at her weird boyfriend. Jaehyo quickly took the opportunity and took some pictures of her. “Aaah…. Good and pretty as always babe~” Jaehyo grinned happily at his ‘masterpiece’.

 

            “Ya mwoya!! Are you going to sell my pictures?? You’re so mean!!” she protested as she stomped on her feet like a 5 years old kid. “Sell?” Jaehyo repeated as he stared at Jiyeon. “I don’t want people to see my girlfriend’s face!! This is mine and only mine!!” he said cutely while hugging the camera like it was some kind of a very precious diamond.

 

            Jiyeon giggled. She poked jaehyo’s chest repeatedly. “You. Better. Do. Because. You’re. Mine. Too…” she laughed. Jaehyo smiled and wrapped his hands around Jiyeon’s shoulder. “Ya…. Do you know that your birthday is in another 2 weeks?” he asked.

 

            The girl shook her head. “Molla… I think I got amnesia~” she joked. Jaehyo chuckled and pulled her close to him. “This year…. I’ll make sure you get your amnesia for real!” he pinched Jiyeon’s nose playfully.

 

 

Hahaha…

I really want you to do that…

But…..

 

 

----4 days later-----

----At Blue Ocean Restaurant----

 

 

            “Jiyeon ah… table 27!! Palliyo!!” Hyomin shouted as she handed a tray of water to me. she nodded and quickly yet carefully to the table 27. The person ordered her favorite drink; ice latte and Jaehyo;s favorite drink: Americano. She wondered why that person ordered coffee in this late time. Usually people will order wine instead of coffee.

 

            She put down the tray and smoothly put down the drinks on the table. “Enjoy your drink~” she bowed. When she straighten her body, she gasped as she saw who was that customer. “Ahn Jaehyo!!” she squealed happily. “Baby dino~” Jaehyo smiled. “What are you—“

 

Jaehyo put a finger on her lips to shut her. “No more talking. Get back to work. I’ll be here, staring at you…” he teased. Jiyeon knew that time her cheeks were burning red because of the tease. “A-a-a-arrasso.” She stammered. “This restaurant will close in 1 hour right?” Jaehyo stopped Jiyeon who was about to walk back to the kitchen. “Yes my dearest Ahn Jaehyo….” She said to him and continued her work.

 

 

 

            Why does he need to wait for me at this damn restaurant? Jiyeon protested in her head. she was very uncomfortable with Jaehyo’s presence in the restaurant. She thought it was disturbing because he kept on winking and smile like an idiot person. Even some of the customers asked; “Is that your boyfriend? Aigoo… you two look cute together.”

 

            45 minutes had passed. Jiyeon was sighing uncontrollably. “Maru ssi… help me juseyo!” she told Maru. The tall guy looked at her and smiled. “Come on…” he said as he leads Jiyeon outside. Jiyeon followed Maru without hesitation since they known each other for quite awhile now.  Maru pointed at the stool on the stage for Jiyeon to sit down.

 

            “What is this? Why is it dark? Kang Maru ssi!! Where are you going? Kang Maru!!” she asked non-stop. Maru just left her on stage alone. Suddenly all the lights went off. It was dark, pitch-black. “Omo!” she said in surprised.

 

            “Park Jiyeon, age 22 years old this year. Born at Seoul, South Korea. I met her 2 days before her birthday. She said I was an angel that was sent from heaven. She told me that she was happy whenever I’m around her. So I decided to be her boyfriend…” Jiyeon was searching for Jaehyo in the dark. But he was nowhere to be found.

 

            “Jiyeon ah…. I know your birthday is in another 10 days, but… I want to celebrate your birthday 3 times. So….” Suddenly, a spotlight was lightening on Jiyeon. She covered her eyed with her hands because of the sudden light that hit her eyes.

 

            “To my Angelic Yeojachingu…. Saengkil chukkahae~” another spotlight was lightening on Jaehyo. He was at the most back of the dining hall. “Pabo jae…” Jiyeon mumbled as tears of happiness fell down from her cheeks. “Look behind Jiyeon ah.” Jaehyo said with a smile.

 

            She turned around and saw a big screen was showing some of the videos that Jaehyo took when they both were at some place. “Pabo…” she said quietly.

 

 

---Scene 1---

 

 

            “Oppa~ do you think angel exist?” Jiyeon asked Jaehyo and her ice cream happily. “Angel? molla~” Jaehyo replied coolly, still recording himself and Jiyeon. “Stop recording you pabo…” Jiyeon pouted and punched Jaehyo’s arm lightly.

 

            Jaehyo smiled. He aimed the camcorder to Jiyeon. “Jiyeon ah… tell me your wish when you’re 22 years old…” Jaehyo said. Jiyeon hummed for awhile while thinking. “Hmmm…. Stay healthy and be happy with you?”she said cutely. Jaehyo chuckled to her ‘little’ girlfriend’s behavior.

 

---Scene 2---

           

 

            “Pabo ya~ pabo ya~ dance to Roly Poly!!” Jiyeon shouted as she recorded Jaehyo who was listening to his MP3. Jaehyo looked at Jiyeon, stood up and started to dance in silly way. “Oppa~ hahah… you look… kkk~ stop dancing!” she said between her laugh. Jaehyo just stuck out his tongue at Jiyeon and kept dancing in the ‘unique’ way of his.

 

 

---Scene 3---

 

 

            Jaehyo and Jiyeon walked to the one cute boy. “Annyeong!” Jiyeon greeted him. Jaehyo focused at the boy. “Ahjumma~ your son is so cute.” Jiyeon praised. That middle-aged woman giggled and thanked Jiyeon. “What is your name?” Jiyeon asked as she pulled the little boy by his waist, closer to her. “Lincoln imnida…” the boy said cutely. “Noona… noona neomu yeppeo!” he said. Jiyeon blushed and nuzzled her nose with his. “Aigoo~ Gomawo Lincoln ah~ na Jiyeon noona imnida!” Jiyeon said cutely.

 

            Jaehyo on the other side was pouting: he was jealous how Jiyeon and Lincoln talked to each other. They looked so close and cute together.

 

            “noona… I want to marry with noona if I grow up!” Lincoln said. “Aye…. Aye… that’s too much saengie!!” Jaehyo interposed. “Kkkk~~ nae… noona will. But wait till you’re older nae~”

 

 

            Jiyeon who was watching the videos was crying silently. She tried her best to hide the tears from Jaehyo. It showed more clips and end with a new video. It was a video of Jaehyo himself.

 

“Jiyeonie! First vid!! Happy birthday!! Hehee… I’m just gonna get this short and simple…” he smiled. Then he made the famous love-sign using his hand and said, “Saranghae…”

 

Then it ended.

 

            The light turned back on and Jaehyo was standing behind Jiyeon. “Let’s wait for another 10 days nae~” 

 

 

 

 

to be continued!!