You who always love me

Diary Of A Sick Liar

 

(Author’s POV)

 

 

            It was Saturday morning and Jiyeon was already full awake in her bed. She smiled to herself as she thought about her handsome and loving boyfriend, Ahn Jaehyo. Jaehyo was a part-time photographer and he’s actual work as a barista at a café.  He lived alone since both of his parents died in a car accident.

 

            Jiyeon pushed away her blanket and walked to her fridge. She also lived alone. Her parents had a divorce and she suppose to live with her mom but her mom abandoned her and now she lived alone in an apartment that she bought with her own money. Its already been 4 years since that incident of hers happen.

 

            “Good thing today is Saturday…. I can relax a bit.” She cheered quietly. She pulled opened the fridge door and took out a bottle of mineral water and drank it. Jiyeon worked as a waitress at a 5-stars restaurant at Seoul. Well the place that she works at, can be call as her second home since she spent most of her time there other than Jaehyo’s house.

 

            Suddenly her phone vibrated in her pajama’s pocket. She took out her phone and stared at the phone for awhile before unlocked the screen. She pressed on the message icon to read the message that she received.

 

Jiyeonnierr~~ do you want to go out today? Let’s go out today… I miss you >__< its been awhile since I saw your pretty face and listen to your annoying voice~ \(^O^)/

 

            Jiyeon chuckled as she read through the message. “Mwoya? Annoying voice?” she asked herself while giggling happily. She typed the reply and pressed ‘send’. She smiled at her own reply before putting it in her pocket and get ready to meet her boyfriend.

 

Mwo? Annoying voice? Aish you!! >…< yeah… I’m free today. Come and pick me up nae~ I miss your irritating cheesy line too, Jaehyo oppa~ xP

 

 

            “Jiyeonnierr~” Jaehyo shouted just after Jiyeon opened the door. “Jaehyo~” she shouted back as she hugged the boy. she buried her face on his chest and mumbled, “I miss you cheesy oppa~”

 

            Jaehyo patted on Jiyeon’s head while smiling: satisfy. “Nado… nado…” he said. Jiyeon let go of the hug and looked at Jaehyo. Her face suddenly changed from happy smiled into a frown.  “I’m not talking with you today…” she crossed her arm with a pout stuck on her lips. “Ahhh…. Waeyo?” he whined in a childish manner. Jiyeon just shook her head.

 

            “Mianhaeyo… I really didn’t mean anything about that ‘irritating voice’ stuff. Mian nae?” he said in aegyo voice. Jiyeon smiled in victory. “Hahaha…. I win. Oppa you’re so---“ Jaehyo pulled her by the neck and kissed her lips. Jiyeon was a bit startled to Jaehyo’s action but she just let it go.

 

“You’re really mean. You know that?” Jaehyo stared at Jiyeon.

 

            Jiyeon chuckled. “Nae… Na arrayo. You know that I can’t help myself when I’m with you right?” Jiyeon caressed Jaehyo’s cheek. The boy nodded and held Jiyeon’s hand which was on his cheek. a sly smirk was written on Jaehyo’s face. “So… today what we should do?” he asked.

 

            “Hmm…. I don’t know.” She said with a shrugged. “Good answer because I already set everything up for you… I mean us.” Jaehyo gave a thumb up and pulled Jiyeon by her wrist.

 

To be continued.