Sorry, i'm sorry

Diary Of A Sick Liar

 

(Jaehyo’s POV)

 

“Ahjussi… wake up please…”

 

          Someone shook my body. I opened my eyes and saw a very pretty girl standing in front of me, all in white. “Ahn Jaehyo ahjussi…” she smiled. I smiled back. “I’ll know you’ll pass the operation Jiyeon ah… you never disappoint me.” I told her. She beamed happily. “Mianhae…” she looked down.

 

“In another few seconds, I have to go.”

 

          She said softly. “It was fun meeting with you oppa… I will never forget you.” She continued. I looked at her in puzzled. “W-what are you t-talking about?”

 

 

“Annyeong…”

 

------

 

“Jaehyo ssi… ahjussi! Ireonaseyo!”

 

          I opened my eyes and looked around: searching for Jiyeon. “J-Jiyeon… where is she?” I asked the doctor beside the nurse who was just woke me up. He shook his head and said ‘sorry’. I slammed my back against the chair harshly without even care how painful it will be.

 

 

Jiyeon ah…

You disappointed me…

You leaved me…

 

 

          The nurse handed me a pink notebook. “This is for you… Jiyeon want you to have it.” she told me. I took the notebook from her. “Gomawo.”

 

          I locked the door behind me and tossed my jacket on the couch. I sat down beside it and stared at the pink notebook, hesitating to read it. “I guess… you’ll be watching huh?”

 

          I turned to the first page and saw me and Jiyeon’s Polaroid picture. I took it and put it on the table carefully.

 

“To my dearest Jaehyo…

 

This book is for you to show how much I love you and how sorry I am.

 

Jiyeon.”

 

          I turned to the next page. “How sorry is she? What does that suppose to mean?”

 

“One:

 

1.   Jaehyo, you always take care of me without any curiosity upon me. you always happy around me without doubting anything bad about me. you’re so innocent and pure. I always afraid that I will hurt you and made you a bad guy.

 

 

>please stay as innocent as you are right now…

 

2.   I don’t know why, whenever I’m with you I always feel so safe as if you were my home. That’s the best thing I like about you. Ahn jaehyo, the house of my heart.

 

>please be a safe home for your future girlfriend too!

 

3.   Do you know how many times I lied to you? Its countless. I was not healthy the time you first time met me. I already know that I have a sickness. But I lied to you. I know I was a selfish jerk to keep you for myself.

 

 

4.   On 29th of May… I made a very big sin. That day… I thought my plan will work, but it turned out the opposite of what I thought. You’ll never know how I felt that time.

That day… my head kept on pounding. I almost bang my  head to the wall until I received a message from you. You asked me to walk with you. I accept the offer. We walked together, like always: happy. But my pain got worst until I collapsed.

When I woke up, the first person I saw was you. I wondered why you didn’t leave me. no one like sick people. everyday I waited for you to leave me but you didn’t. you still come and try to get back my memory. Jaehyo ah… I was never had that side effect. It happen to certain people but I’m not in that certain people.

I never forget you..

I never once did…

I only did that because I thought you will leave me. but you came and gave me my 2nd present. You’re so nice. I’m such bad person to keep you for myself. I’m sorry. You deserve better than this.

Forget about me… forget about this. Forget all about us.

Imagine as if I never exist.

I lov—“

 

 

          Tears rolled down from my cheek. she didn’t even get to finish the word I love you. Now she want me to forget everything that we’ve been through just because you lie? Never gonna happen.

 

I will always live under this dark moonlight because…

 

You were the best thing I had.

You take care of me like my own parents.

How can I forget you?

Lets just live like this.

Forever and always. 

 

 

 

the end.

 

 

A/N: another story is complete!!  gomawo for reading guys!! i really aprreaciate it!! ^O^

hope you'll read my other stories too!! ^O^