Chapter 2

We Meet Again

Chapter 2;

You woke up bright and early for your first day of school; you quickly hopped in the shower and washed. When you got out of the shower, you heard your dad yelling at you from downstairs.

“Wait a minute dad! I just got out of the shower.” You threw on your dressing robe and walked downstairs.

“What is it?” You asked as you walk down the stairs.

“Your uniform has arrived & just in time.” Your dad laughed and gave it to you.

“But dad! It has a skirt! You know how I feel about skirts.” You pouted.

“I know babes, so you can wear one of your jeans today.” You dad reached for the newspaper and opened to read the front of it.

“Thanks dad! I'm going to be late.” You ran up to your bedroom and changed into the school uniform, leaving the skirt and putting a pair of jeans on.

Once you got changed, you reached for the door and walked to school. It was only a 15 minute walk to your Pledis High. I saw a sign saying, ‘Pledis High’ and it was pointing to the left. You started to worry seeing it there was a school and you saw students walking into the building so you decided to walk in as well. The building was disgusting and rusty. You saw a group of girls walking into the school and you saw their uniform. They had the same as you but they customised it in their own way. By making their skirt shorter and showing a bit too much cleavage and also a bit gangster-ish. Then, it hit me! Bad people, gangster style!

“PLEDIS HIGH! A SCHOOL WITH A BAD REPUTATION, A SCHOOL THAT GANSTERS AND TROUBLED STUDENTS GO. YOU NEED TO STAY STRONG IF YOU WANT TO LIVE.” Well, that’s what my brother told me.

“Is this the only school that seriously accepted me?” You shouted, but only you heard.

“Man! I hate my life.”