Chapter 13

We Meet Again
Your eyes widen when you saw who was standing in front of you. 
"No way." The person walks closer to you with his eyes not leaving you for a second. You step backwards when you notice you was up against a brick wall with no where to go. You screamed. The guy covers your mouth quickly. 
"Quiet..." He told you. Not sensing any danger right now you settle down a little but you was still freaking out. He let go of you as you stare at him. "It's been a while. I missed you so much you."
"Y-You," You said pointing at him with your hand trembling. 
"What's the matter?" He asked touching your face. You smacked his hand away before he could. 
"Don't touch me!"
"What's your problem? You act like you seen a ghost."
"W-Why are you here? You vanished. You disappeared without a trace."
"How you been?" You stare at him like what the !
"How I've been? Don't ask me questions. You're suppose to be dead! What are you doing here?!"
"Oh, I guess you heard about that rumor."
"Rumor? It couldn't be a rumor. You disappeared. The police was looking for you, investigators. Once your trail went cold they stop looking for you then close the case. You were pounced dead to the world. Where have you been? And why are you showing up now?"
"Does it matter? The only thing that matters now is that I'm back and now we can finally be together again." You shook your head moving away from him. 
"No," You told him. The guy frown as he stare at you. 
"No? What do you mean no?" You tried to run away but he grabs you then pushes you against the brick wall. 
"Stay away from me!"
"Why should I? Don't you want to be together again? I have missed you since the day you told me to stop loving you and move on. But that's just something I can not do."
"No. You need to move on. I'm not the one for you. Find someone else."
"Why? What did I do to make you break up with me? I did everything a boyfriend could do to love his girlfriend and what did you did. You told me it was over between us. How could you say something like that to the guy you love."
"I don't love you!"
"You don't mean it." You stand there looking at he guys like he's crazy. It looks like talking to him isn't working. This was is insane. You had to get away from him. But how?
"Fine! You want to know the truth? I DID love you, okay? I DID! Everything was in the past now. I thought I did love you, but you turned out to be a sick bastard." You yelled at him. You didn't really give a care of what was going to happen, all you wanted was him to get out of your sight.
"I'm a sick bastard? I'm guessing you don't want to know how your mother died do you? Did you dad ever tell you why she died? Or how?" He smirked and placed his arms around your waist.
You tried pushing him away from you, but you was weak and he didn't even budge one bit. What happened to mum?
"You sick bastard! What happened to my mum?!" Tears were threathening to fall from your eyes.
"Did you dad tell you that your mum died because she was having an affair?" His face was burried between your neck, "You mum never died whilst giving to you, your mum HAD an affair! WITH MY DAD!!" He suddenly bit into your neck hard. All you could do was scream, you punched him in the chest multiple times but you suddenly became weak and your knees landed on the ground.
 

Guys! I'm back from the grave... Yes, I am a zombie? Sorry! I've been waiting too much of The Walking Dead -_-' Anyways. I hope you like this, I see if I can update again. But I have other stories first. I'll try my hardest.

- amieemarie