Chapter 12

We Meet Again

You were walking home taking the usual path you always took. When you turned the corner you notice the street was blocked. For some reason there were a crowd of people, the police and yellow tape that says 'Crime Scene Do Not Cross.' Getting closer, you heard people around this area talking about a murder. You shook your head about something so tragic. Not wanting to stay around something like that you turn around to leave walking a different way home. You sigh noticing the closest way to arrive at your house is through a dark alley, no street lights or anything else to guide you. Just a gloomy alleyway to get home quicker.

“I can't belive I'm actually doing this. But I really need to get home. I don't trust this area. But if anyone messes with me will get a serious beat down.” Luckily you knew how to defend yourself. And right now. You didn't want to be bothered with anymore bull crap today. As you walk down the alleyway you kept looking forward but you were always on alert. As you walk you kept getting this strange feeling that someone is following you. You turned around quickly not seeing a single soul behind you. “Who's there?” No one answered. You looked around for a few seconds then turn around continue walking home. You just didn’t know why but you just got this creepy feeling that someone is following you. I mean seriously it was really creeping you out. Instead of turning around to see what's going on you begin to walk faster.

“Okay, taking the alleyway as a shortcut home was a BIG MISTAKE.” You thought what the hell was you thinking going through this way? Going home right? But seriously next time you have to think twice about doing something like this. Now it felt like you ended up in someone else territory. You had no idea who runs these streets. Just when you think you were out of there you turn the corner walking into a dead end. You couldn't believe it. “No way. Did I take the wrong path?” Not paying attention you felt something or someone grabbing your wrist and pushed you hard against the brick wall. Taking you by surprise you stare at the person in front of you.



A verys special thank you to Sounretro! Awesome co-author I have ever had! Please also check out her stories as well as mine :)

Hwaiting ^_^