Chapter 9

We Meet Again

It's been 2 weeks about what happened with Jongup and his little group. You haven't seen them since and you kept thinking to yourself why... But on certain days you just completely forget about them and live your life like normal. "I'm going out to buy some cake ingredients." You shouted as you got your purse. Whenever you got bored, tired or confused, you would bake a cake. I guess its just one of these days. You got out of the house and walked to the nearest supermarket, surprisingly it was just a 15 minute walk. 

You mentally made yourself a list;

  • Flour
  • sugar
  • Milk
  • Eggs

You fastened your pace walking to the supermarket because you felt someone starting to stalk you... You decided to shake it off and just pretend nothing happened. Once you arrived at the store, you looked down the food aisle, Four first... I wonder if I need anything for dinner tonight. Oh well, I'll buy it just in case. You haunted the each aisle and eventually grew tired. I never knew that food shopping was this tiring. 

After an hour or so, you finally finished your shopping, the groceries and ingredients for your one of a kind cake. "This is going to be the best cake ever." You whispered to yourself and jumped with joy. From a far, someone was watching your every move and chuckled to themselves, "Just like your father, you'll soon find out where you actually belong you. Just be patient." He lightly whispered to himself and in a flash, he was GONE.