Chapter 6

We Meet Again

Chapter 6;

Class finished and I was walking down the hallway when I suddenly bumped into someone.
“Mian!” Until I saw who it was. “Never mind...” I spoke under my breath. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist.
“Mian?! Is that all you have to say?” Jong-up scoffed at me.
“What do you want me to do? Kiss your feet?” You smirked & looked at him in the eye.
“Yeah! That would do…” Jong-up grabbed your head and made you kneel down.
“Not in a million years.” You snapped his hand away and stood up, making a crowd around you and Jong-up. “I am sick of people like you! Don’t you have a life to live?” You shouted in his face, making him speechless.
“You have some nerve to do that.” He smirked and pushed you on the floor.
THAT IS IT! I AM NOT STANDING UP TO THIS ANY MORE. HE CAN GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE.
You stood up and curved your fist into a ball. You was about to punch him until a person grabbed it. "J-JR?" Making you confused and calmed yourself down.

"Are you really that low to bully a new student?" JR pushed Jong-up into the lockers. "I thought we made a deal?!" JR punched him in the chest, making Jong-up crouch down whilst holding his chest. "JR! I think that’s enough." You shouted at him and held his wrist making sure he doesn't kill Jong-up from his punches. "STOP IT BEFORE YOU KILL HIM." You didn't want history to repeat itself. "This guy treated me like ! But... I'm used to it." You muttered the ending. “Just leave him be.” You was about to turn around when another person grabbed your wrist. Why does it have to be my wrist? What’s so special about it? “Yes? What do you want?” You snapped at the person who grabbed your wrist.
“A word of advice, If you ever get hurt by anyone shout for us.” JR release your wrist and walked away from the scene.


It was the end of school and ou was walking down a busy street until, you saw some guys who was with Jong-up from school. So you quickly turned to your right however Jong-up and the rest of HIS gang saw and followed you into the alley. “Oii you! Where do you think you’re going?” Jong-up shouted from the other side of the alley. “Anywhere! Away from you.” You shouted back and walked faster. You quickly took the left of the alley and it came to a dead end. “You have nowhere else to go you.” The voice of Jong-up and his gang got louder by every step. ! I’m in trouble now… Great!

you, you, you! You know you should never walk alone. You might never know what would be around the corner.” He grabbed your wrist and pushed you against the cold brick wall. You felt the pain down your spine and fell on the floor because of that. What is with everyone and my wrist?! You thought to yourself and smirked. "What are you smirking at?!" Jong-up grabbed your collar. “Let go of me, you prick.” You kicked him in the stomach, but he didn’t respond. “Want to do that again?” Jong-up asked. “Wait… I haven’t introduced my member’s to you. This is Bang Yong Guk, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae and our maknae Zelo.” Jong-up grinned evilly.