Chapter 1

We Meet Again

Chapter 1;

I laid on my comfy bed and blankly stared at the celling.

I slowly closed my eyes and the flashback of my old school popped in my mind.

 

Flashback;

 

All you could hear was screaming and shouting from everyone in the hallway. There were 5 male students breaking everything they could see. Two of them were breaking glass making it smash into little tiny pieces; the other 3 were causing damage to the lockers and had spray cans, making the school a right mess. The teachers gathered around to only look that the damage was done to the school; they tried to control the 5 students but failed to do so. You walked to the centre of all the damage when the 5 guys walked towards you.

“How do you like your new school?” One of them smirked.

You ignored him and clenched your fist into a ball.

“How dare you ignore me?” He slapped you and your face turned to the side. You quickly turned your head round and punched him in the stomach. Soon, it turned into a 5 vs. 1 fight, you was doing so well defending yourself until the maknae kicked you in the leg.

“Don’t mess with us!” Their maknae said and the 5 boys walked off. The principal walked toward you,

you! We do not ever want you in our school again!” He yelled,

“You are hereby expelled from this school.”

 

End Of Flashback;

 

I shook my head to forget about everything that happened. Since I got expelled from that school, my father had always tried his very best to get me into a private school, however failed.

you.” Your dad knocked on your bedroom door.

“Dae?” You sat up from your bed.

“There is a school that finally accepted you. It’s Pledis High. ” You dad opened the door, “But it’s a public school.” He frowned.

“Dad, it’s alright! You’ve gone into enough trouble finding me a school. I don’t care if it’s a private or public one.” You gave your dad a cheesy smile.

“Saranghaeyo dad.” You jumped off your bed and hugged him.

“I love you too sweetheart.” He hugged you back.

Tomorrow is the day I'm going back to school. Pledis High… where have I heard that before? I’ll find out tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going to update tomorrow. Enjoy this chapter and please subscribe ^_^