You've got to be kidding me !

White Horse

"Where are we actually going ?" Jiro scowled as he move uncomfortably in the small car that squeezed Chun,Danson and Calvin his friends and his cousin whom he never met before named Xiao Gui.

"We are going to the moutains of Pan Yu. The entire state is called Guang Zhou." Xiao Gui replied Jiro as he shifted his gaze back to the road.
 
"How long more are we going to sit in this car ?" Calvin who was sitting in the middle of Danson and Chun.
"We just passed Yu Chun village it should take around three more hours to reach," Xiao Gui replied as he kept his eyes straight on the wheel.
 
"Three more hours ! You've got to be kidding right ?" Jiro commented as he ran his hands through his shaggy brown hair.
 
"Nope, not kidding you," Xiao Gui said as he let out a soft chuckle.
 
"Why did we agree with your parents to come with you ?" Chun complained as he slapped on Calvin's knee that was making him uncomfortable.
 
"Because your father called our parents telling them we need harsh training," Danson said scarstically.
 
"Come on guys, it won't be that bad right ?" Jiro said in a tone that sounded like he was convincing himself. After a whole three and a half hour, they made it to the town.
 
Jiro got off the car as he stretched himself once he was out.The sky was already dark when they reached. He gave his surroundings a glance over. The village was like those traditional village he read on the internet. He walked into his uncle and aunt's house which they will be stayng at for the time being. He cringed at the sight of it.
 
"Are you kidding me ?" Jiro screamed as soon as he stepped into the house. Calvin, Danson and Chun gapsed as they stepped into the house, right behind Jiro. The house is made of wooden planks joined together. The floor is also made of wood. The cloth and cushions on the chair were worn out with stains and holes in them.
 
"Not kidding you ! This is where you guys will be living," Xiao Gui laughed aloud as he stepped into the house.
 
"Is there any hotel or motel in this town ?" Danson asked with his lips pursed.
 
"Sorry but no !" Xiao Gui said as he threw the car keys on the table and jumped on the chair with his feet on the table.
 
"Oh God ! You've got to seriously be kidding me !" Jiro muttered.
 
That night, Jiro toss and turn on the mattress he was lying on. He could not sleep at all. Never once in his life he ever slept on the floor with no proper air-conditioning. He slapped a mosquito that was on his leg as he grumbled. He sat up and turned to look at Calvin sleeping on the right of him. Calvin was in deep slumber as he made gentle snoring noise. He then look towards his left and saw Chun and Danson also soundly asleep. Chun scratching his hand as he mumbled some words while Danson was sleeping peacefully. He stood up and walked out of the room and out of the house.
 
"I could not believe I have to put up with this !" Jiro grumbled. "Why are you doing this to me ?" Jiro shouted to the dark sky night as he sighed. He will just have to tolerate this. It will be over soon.