Chapter Six

White Horse

A/N: I decided to update this because I felt guilty for making Anne updating this each time. I decided to write this from Hebe's point of view here ! - Man Tou

Hebe felt a pair of eyes on her as she glance to where her strong instinct told her to. She saw the same man from before. He somehow stands out the most in his group for his sharp good-looking features. He looks like those actors she have seen in those Korean drama serials she loved. His eyes were different from others that speaks more than what she feels.

"Where are you looking at ?" Lian older sister in a sing-song voice.

"Nowhere," Hebe said as she turned back to focus her vision on somewhere else even though she feel like turning to look at him.

"He's cute right ?" Lian asked as she poked Hebe's side and Hebe shyly look down and play with her fingers while Lian giggled.

Hebe saw how his group of friends walk up to her parents and greet them. Like always, her father remained his stern expression wheras her mother just warmly smile at them. She understands that her father were very against young men that come into the town. Somehow she hope that her father will just ease up a little. Her father gestured to them to take a seat.

Just when Hebe was about to seat right beside her mother like she always does, Lian suddenly sat her seat. Without a choice since every single seat were filled up, Hebe had to sit beside Lian. As she turned to her left, she shyly smile at Jiro who was sitting beside her.