Missing~

illicit affairs (Minayeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both succumbed to to slumber after how many rounds they had. Not minding that they both has someone else waiting for them and those were their wives.

 

 

 

Their phones were left somewhere on the floor, both kept on lighting up and vibrating.

 

 

 

Mina's phone...

 

 

 

Hey, I'm already home. I'll prepare some snacks. Just take your time and enjoy there.

 

Wifey, it's already late, the event is not yet done? Message me so I can fetch you, I already advised your driver to rest.

 

I called your secretary, she said you haven't contacted her too. Are you coming home or you're going to stay there? I thought we're gonna cuddle after.

 

I'm not mad okay? Maybe a little upset, but more of worried. You're always updating me whenever you leave alone and this is the first time you didn't. Please message me right away.

 

I hope you're safe. I swear if you wouldn't text or call me this morning I'll report you as a missing person.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Nayeon's...

 

 

Hey baby, oh my. It's not my intention to leave you on read. I was so tired during the shoot. I guess I opened your message but fell asleep right after. My manager didn't remind me of your message since my phone was with her. I'll make it up to you.

 

 

Uhm, baby? I know I shouldn't sound so demanding, but where are you?

 

 

I'm home but you are not here. Dad just told me you attended an event, I forgot that you told me about it the other day. You should already be here by now, are you coming home tonight?

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter