Intoducing the lazy CEO~

illicit affairs (Minayeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n: Nayeon's thoughts willl be italicized)

 

 

 

Nayeon's POV

 

 

 

Why do I have to attend that party again? Can I just ditch it? It's not that important anyway...

 

 

 

Parties related to company events and so as being forced to attend them. It was never my thing to begin with, but who am I to complain when I am a CEO and my father personally requested me to attend. He said my attendance this time is a must.

 

 

 

These events are just made to brag about one's success. Some takes this as an opportunity to bag a new investor or a shareholder. But, I am not the one to kiss someone else's and praise them for whatever they have accomplished. It's always them begging to be part of my empire.

 

 

 

Since the day I chose to enter this path and not the one I wanted, I seriously had no other choice but obey my father's wish. Sure, I get to run the company based on my own taste and preference but I'm still under the supervision and command of this old man. Once he said something, I am expected to follow and not to make any fuss about it.

 

 

 

Now, my question is, why does he have to send me to that party? When he can clearly attend it. He just stepped down, he's not that old yet so he can still show up to these gatherings. 

 

 

 

Its as if he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter