The party~

illicit affairs (Minayeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ffw to the party...

 

 

 

Dispatch Korea

 

 

Live updates about the Annual Global Business Conference happening now at Lotte Hotel World.

 

 

 

 

 

Update: CEO Nayeon Mckenzie of Im Group of Companies have arrived at Lotte Hotel World with her stunning low-back black dress. This is her second time attending the Conference and the first one to arrive from the Top 10 Most Influential CEO's of 2020.

 

 

 

 

Thrd Person's POV

 

 

After the short pictorial at the entrance of the hotel, Nayeon immediately find her way inside the venue hall and is now seated on her reserved table. Attendees started arriving and chattering of different race and people are all you can hear except for the soft jazz music playing on the background.

 

 

 

There are some people who made some efforts on reaching out to her and initiate short conversations, although none of them peaked Nayeon's interest. It's already been an hour since the event started, as minutes or seconds passed by, her boredom is already getting out of her control.

 

 

 

That's how she found herself wandering outside the venue to get a drink from the hotel's bar.

 

 

 

 

Nayeon's POV

 

 

 

There's nothing much to do, I'm even surround

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter