Almost~

illicit affairs (Minayeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(a/n: Baby - Renz's wife, Wifey - Niki's)

 

 

 

Niki's POV

 

I arrived home and I quickly changed so we can still go out and buy the groceries we needed. After changing my clothes I instantly looked for my wife. There I found her, sitting on her office while facing her laptop.

 

 

I reached out to her for a hug and kissed her cheeks. Damn, why does she have to look hot while wearing those eyeglasses?

 

 

Okay, Niki, calm down. 

 

 

 

 

 

Wifey? Let's go? So we can still cook and eat a bit early?

 

 

Oh, right, I'll just send this one and we'll go okay?

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - -- - - - 

 

 

 

Renz's POV

 

 

I'm now at the supermarket pushing my cart to buy what I needed. I'm actually almost done roaming around and checkng my stuff when I bumped into someone causing my phone to fall.

 

 

I managed to pick it up then instantly looked at the person so I can apologize for what happened. But to my dismay, it was someone whom I don't want to associate with.

 

 

 

So you're back. What changed? But I still don't want your face around.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

 

No one's POV

 

 

 

Niki's already getting irritated as her wife still hasn't showed up when she just asked her to get her favorite ketchup. A few minutes more of waiting until she decided to look for her.

 

 

 

After a few twists and turns, she was able to find her wife... it's just that, she was talking to someone whom she didn't know she was close with.

 

 

 

. Why are they talking to one another? They know each othe? .

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

(Renz, Skye)

 

I'm sorry, I wasn't looking s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter