Bitter~

illicit affairs (Minayeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon's POV

 

 

 

The last time I checked, it was already 1 am. I've been waiting for a couple of hours and yet she's still not here. I wonder if she will ever come back or she will just be gone just like what she did previously.

 

 

 

 

 

I even left my company earlier than usual hoping that I can cuddle up with her and spend a little more time. I smiled bitterly when reality hits me. We're not even together. To make it worse, we are married with somebody else.

 

 

 

 

 

 

What are we then? buddies? Exes that aren't way past their previous relationship? I know there's more than that. This is not simple, we're not just craving for each other's presence or body. We want each other, just like the old times. But at the same time, we both can't let go of our wives. What a piece of , right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was about to go to my room as I can already feel the effect of alcohol sipping in my system. I tried to stand up, it's just that my knees failed me. I didn't know I already fell asleep until I feel someone tapping my face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There she was, the woman who's causing these feelings and confusion. Standing right before me with her worried expression. I can see a little pout in which I find adorable. I can't help but pinch her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nayeon, I didn't go here to look after your drunk . Come on, don't make it harder for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A nagging penguin I would say. Blah blah blah blah.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 

 

 

 

The two ended up sleeping while their bodies are tangled up. Mina kept on nagging at Nayeon, but she wasn't even bothered by it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nayeon then pulled Mina for a hug and kissed her on her lips. This time, this night, it is different for the two as they slept beside each other without doing the deed. They just stayed, cuddled up, contented with the feeling of having each other on their sides.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nayeon's POV

 

 

 

 

 

First time, this is the first time I woke up this early.

 

 

 

 

 

Then I will be greeted by this beauty. What a great way to start my day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 

 

 

 

 

The two took their time, resting and spending the day on their old apartment. When the sun was about to set, Nayeon asked Mina if she was up to stay near the beach and watch the sun slowly fade away. The latter didn't hesitate to say yes, as somehow, she needs it, no, she missed it, she missed doing it with her.

 

 

 

 

 

While walking down the shore with their pants folded ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter