Secret

Reply 2010

" 1 2 3 4 "

Mina holds on the bar as she poses for the moves. She is in her Ballet club activity and she is showing the basic moves to the freshers as she has been doing Ballet since childhood and she is an expert in it.

" Unnie, can you show us your dance? "

" Hmm? "

" Ah, the preparations for the End year festivals are coming, right? I have heard that you have to do the solo Ballet dance for this. Can you show us some moves? "

One of the freshers said and Mina smiles shyly. She looks at the kids who are looking at her and she nods as she decides to show some.

" I have not decided the concept and moves for this year so I'll show you my last year performance."

Mina said and she takes out her phone to play a melody. All the girls are sitting on the floor as they are all waiting Mina's performance. Mina inhales and she closes to put some moods on. And her body starts moving with the music. The audience forgets to react when she stops at the end as she has done too good.

* clap clap clap * 

They finally clap and Mina bows at them. They get inspiration from her and they become more interested in Ballet.

They make basic moves for some times together and finally they decide to take break for today. Mina decides to stay as she wants to think about her this year performance. When she is left alone, the door is opened and someone knocks on the door.

" Hey, unnie."

Mina looks at the direction and she sees Son Chaeyoung showing her dimple smile with a stick in . Chaeyoung pulls out the stick and she is actually eating a strawberry lollipop, making Mina to giggle. She walks towards Mina and sits on the bench.

" I'm waiting outside for a long time."

" Really? "

" Yeah, I was watching your performance. It is awesome."

 Mina whispers thank you and she takes a seat beside Chaeyoung as she knows she can't do any dance move in front of Chaeyoung as she is too shy.

" What are you doing? Are you not going class? "

" I have to perform at the End year festival. So I am planning to make a new performance. But I still have not decided the theme yet."

Chaeyoung nods and she looks at Mina carefully. Mina becomes uneasy with the stare and she turns to other side to hide her face.

" Yah, why are you staring? "

" No, I was thinking that you are really beautiful. Your cold glare towards me, that's what I love most about you. You should try that theme."

" Hmmm? "

" The bold and strong theme. This will be awesome."

Chaeyoung said and Mina claps in happiness.

" What about Black Swam theme? "

" Ummm, Sound's nice."

Chaeyoung actually doesn't understand what Black Swam is so she just agrees with Mina. Mina smiles at the younger girl and she pads on her head.

" Thank you. You give me a really good advice."

" Did I? Hehe."

Chaeyoung bites her lip in satisfaction while she extends her legs and plays with each other. Mina tilts her head and she looks at Chaeyoung carefully for the first time. The girl has straight black shoulder length hair. Her skin is tanned for a Korean but it suits with the mole on her chin. She has only one dimple on the right cheek everytime she smiles widely. Oh, I'm checking her out for too long. Mina thinks and quickly opens her phone to search some YouTube videos.

Suddenly, Chaeyoung starts moving her body and she tries to hit with Mina while the later is busy with her phone. Mina wonders what the girl is trying to do but she just ignores her and continues watching the performance on YouTube. Chaeyoung finally dares herself to leans on Mina's shoulder and she smiles in victory after she has successfully landed her head on Mina.

" Ahh, I'm boring already."

She is afraid that Mina will yell at her so she said in defend. She takes out another lollipop from her pocket and puts in . Mina doesn't look at her and she asks.

" Are you really not smoking? "

" I'm trying not to since you don't like."

Chaeyoung said honestly and Mina likes the fact that Chaeyoung never lies to her. She nods and looks at the girl.

" You can go home if you are bored."

" No, I want to wait for you."

Mina sighs as Chaeyoung will be stubborn enough to go home and she can't do anything with Chaeyoung around her. Finally, she gives up and stands up. She takes her bag and Chaeyoung jumps up to stand beside her.

" Are you following me again? "

" Yeah, I can send you home. If you want I mean."

" No, thanks. I have to go to the class."

Mina said and she starts walking out of the room. Chaeyoung runs after her and she walks closely beside Mina. Mina is embarrassed when she notices that everyone is looking at them and whispering. Aigoo, I'm so done now. Everyone is thinking that I am with Son Chaeyoung. Mina thinks and she shakes her head, walking really fast to her class.

She enters the class and Chaeyoung is about to follow her but she stops.

" What are you doing? This is not your class."

" I don't care. I just want to be with you."

" Don't follow. Or I will be mad at you."

Mina said firmly as she crosses her arms, shoting icy glares at the kid. Chaeyoung pouts but she sighs and nods.

" Alright. Bye, unnie. You can take this and eat it when you miss me."

Chaeyoung said and she puts a lollipop in Mina's hand. Mina doesn't reply and she enters the class. Her friends, Momo and Sana are watching the whole scene and they are now whispering and giggling themselves.

" Aigoo, your kid is so cute, Mina-chan."

" Yes, she listens to you surprisingly. It's so sweet."

Mina frowns at her friends and she looks outside by the window, watching the back of the short girl who is now walking away. Aigoo, she is taking the opposite way to her class. Is she skipping classes again? Mina facepalms herself for worrying about a stranger.

" Mina-chan, what do you think about her? "

Mina sighs and she looks at the lollipop in her hand.

" It's a secret, girls."

She answers while she is thinking about many things in her mind. Momo and Sana are complaining and they are hitting her  as Mina is just laughing. But she is sure about one thing that Son Chaeyoung has taken a place in her mind already.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                    xxx                                     xxx

 

 

 

 

Nayeon is sitting alone in the canteen and she is eating her lunch. She sighs as it is still not used to her, She has been spending her lunch breaks together with Jeongyeon for four years already. She can't do anything without her. Now, Jeongyeon has left her for good reasons.

This is really funny. How can she leave me like this? Didn't she even tell me about that? She even didn't tell me that she was going to date someone. This is hurt. And I am hurt. I think I am having a heartbreak. Nayeon is thinking and she doesn't have appetite anymore. She pushes the food tray away and decides to take the drink only.

While she is stirring her drink with the pipe, she sees that a couple has entered the canteen. They sit at a table near Nayeon and it seems that they do not notice her as they are so lost in their own world. Nayeon is looking at Jeongyeon happpy with someone else which is obviously not her and she sighs.

She has been waiting for the whole morning like a fool hoping that Jeongyeon would come and pick her but it never happened. She is not used to walk to school alone. It feels so lonely but it is more lonely to watch Jeongyeon with her boyfriend.

" Nayeon unnie, are you alone? "

Nayeon looks at Tzuyu who sits beside her with her food. Nayeon nods and she takes a sip of her drink. Tzuyu takes a glance at the food Nayeon pushed away and she pushes it back to Nayeon.

" You should eat. It is not right to torture yourself."

" I'm not hungry. I will vomit if I eat more."

Nayeon said as she puts her head on the table tiredly. Tzuyu leans on the back of her chair and she takes a glance at the couple near them.

" Unnie-ah, you should not sit here and watch them. It will be worse."

" I just want to make sure that she is happy without me."

Nayeon whispers and Tzuyu feels sorry for the older girl. While they are watching, Jimin and Jeongyeon stand up and they are about to leave the canteen. Jimin takes the bag from his girl and she gives a sweet smile at him and links her arm to his. They leave the canteen happily and Nayeon sighs.

" She always carried the bags for me. She must be happy now that someone is taking care of her, not like me."

" Unnie, you are in depression. "

Tzuyu whispers and Nayeon smiles weakly. She then raises her head from the table and she asks.

" Now, tell me, what about you? Are you ok with your girl now? "

Tzuyu lowers her head and she laughs silently. Nayeon becomes curious of the Taiwan girl's love life and she asks.

" Who is that lucky girl? Hmm? Tell me."

" I can't, unnie."

" Moya!!!! "

" It's a secret."

Tzuyu said while she is keeping her smile on her beautiful face. Yeah, it will always be a secret.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                  xxx                                   xxx

 

 

 

 

Sana opens her locker and she smiles immediately when she sees a box in it. She has been waiting for it for days and finally, it came. She still does't open it and just smiles widely while staring at the box. Momo who is peeking her from behind slaps her arm really hard.

" Ahh, Momoring! It's hurt."

" Yes, I know. Why you are acting like a creepy moron, Sana-chan? Are you expecting to receive gifts from your secret admirer? "

Momo asks and Sana smiles shyly and she nods. Momo rolls her eyes and she is waiting for her friend to continue.

" I don't know but I think she can knock on my heart door."

" She? "

Momo raises her eyebrows and she asks. Sana nods and she explains.

" I believe this is a she. I just feel like this."

" Aww, let's open. May be it has a name or some clue."

Momo said and Sana opens the box. She is amazed when she sees candles in the box. How this person knows her favorite? She searches for the note and she takes it out to read.

" I just bought the same as my favorite fragrance."

" Hmmm."

Momo is staring at Sana who is smelling the candles with a happy look on her face and she shakes her head.

" Sana-chan, if that person is watching you, she will know that you are enjoying her gifts."

" I don't care."

Sana said and she closes the box again and puts it in her bag. Momo is curious of who that secret admirer is.

" Who is that person? By guessing."

But Sana shakes her head and she smirks.

" It's secret. And I'm still not sure."

And she starts to walk to go to the class. And they pass Sakura and Chaeyeon who are sitting on the bench under a tree. Sakura is now transforming into another person with their help. When she sees Sana and Momo, Sakura waves at them and they wave her back. Chaeyeon smiles and she asks.

" How did you friends with them? You are total opposite."

" Yeah, I an not sure how. We were talking in the bathroom at Jeongyeon unnie's house. The next thing I know was I was going shopping with them and here I am."

" It's not a bad thing to be friends with them."

" Yep, they are kind to me. But it is a little uncomfortable for me to wear like this."

" Wae? It's cute. You are cute."

Chaeyeon said as she gives two thumbs up. Sakura is laughing and she asks Chaeyeon.

" Actually, there is one question in my mind. Can I ask you? "

" Go ahead."

They become closer these days and Sakura becomes more comfortable with Chaeyeon day by day. And she decides to ask the question she wants to know for a long time.

" Why you wanted to be friends with me? I was an ugly unpopular girl. There is no reason for you to be friends with me."

She asks and Chaeyeon is just laughing. Sakura pouts and she hits Chaeyeon lightly.

" Moya, answer me."

" Ok, Ok, I will."

Chaeyeon looks at Sakura and she smiles. The girl is really beautiful with her new look. But it is not the reason she likes her. Chaeyeon is giggling and she answers.

" It's a secret, hahahaha."

" You are bad!!! "

Sakura shouts as she keeps hitting Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon stands up and she starts to run away from Sakura in a teasing way and Sakura runs after her to catch her.  They are enjoying their time and Sakura don't care about the others' opinions anymore. Chaeyeon is making her happy and she has been decided to follow her happiness.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                       xxx                                         xxx

 

 

 

 

Today, students who are willing to be in the Play of the End Year festival are gathering in the hall for choosing roles. The teachers, Park Chorong and Bae Irene are busy with the audition and they have been choosing students for different roles of this year Play.

As everyone has been expected, Eunbi has been chosen as the main lead of the Play and she is now doing camera testing with our beloved photographer Hyewon at the other side of the hall.

Eunbi is posing for the photographer and Hyewon is taking every move of hers. They both are feeling a little awkward because of the incidence at the party night. Eunbi is smiling shyly while Hyewon keeps taking secret glances through the camera lens. Finally, they decide to take a break and they sit on the floor at the corner.

" Let me see. Let me see."

" Here."

Hyewon gives her camera to Eunbi and the older girl is checking her photos again. A huge smile appears on her face and she gives the camera back to Hyewon.

" You are too good at photography. The photos are perfect."

" It's just the model being too beautiful."

They both laugh nervously. Hyewon tries to break the tension and she starts the conversation.

" What's the title of the Play? "

" Romeo and Juliet."

" Wow, this is really romantic. Who is Romeo since you are Juliet? "

" I have asked the teachers to choose a female lead for me so that I don't have to worry about the kissing scenes and they chose Lee Chaeyeon."

" Ahh, the basketball captain. She is nice for the role."

" Yeah."

" You will do great. I know."

" Really? This will be my first time as the lead so I am too worried already."

" Practice a lot and you will be fine."

" Eunbi-ah."

While they are talking, someone calls Eunbi and they both look up to see a handsome man standing in front of them. Hyewon looks at Eunbi as she stands up in a surprise.

" Oppa."

" I'm back."

He said and pulls her in a hug. Hyewon turns to the other side immediately and Eunbi sees this. She pushes the man slowly and he smiles widely at her.

" I miss you a lot."

" Nae."

Eunbi keeps taking glances at Hyewon who is still sitting on the floor and pretending to be busy with her camera. At that time, Hyewon's sister who is on the keyboard for the audition sees them and she walks to them.

" Yah, Siwon oppa."

" Seulgi-ah, it's really nice to see you."

" Nae."

Hyewon remembers that name, Siwon. He is the fiancé of Eunbi as far as she knows. They are chatting for some minutes and Hyewon sighs as she feels uneasy with the situation. She doesn't want to look up to them as she doesn't want to see them together.

" Can I take Eunbi home early? "

" Oh, I think you can. Yah, Kang Hyewon, have you done with taking photos with Eunbi? "

" Omm."

Hyewon said coldly at her sister and Eunbi bites her lip as she knows something is wrong with Hyewon. Is she angry? But before she can think further, Siwon puts his arm around her shoulder and he pushes her out of the hall.

" Let's go, Eunbi-ah."

Eunbi takes a glance at Hyewon who is avoiding eye contact with her. But she wears a smile on her face and nods at him, leaving Hyewon at there.

" Ahh, what I am thinking? "

Hyewon said to herself when her sister walks away from her to do her work again. Hyewon sighs and she looks at her camera. Eunbi is smiling at her in the photo. She smiles along with her then frowns.

" Yah, Kang Hyewon, stop thinking nonsense. You can't. Remember? "

And she walks to Lee Chaeyeon who is talking with her Sakura girl at the other corner to take photos for camera test. She will keep her sudden feelings for Eunbi as a secret as it is a forbidden fruit from the start. She can't take it.