The Beginning

Reply 2010

Today is the last day of the Basketball championship of Universities. Their team is too lucky and too skillful enough to get to the Final match. Everyone is excited and worried for the match as it will thier first time in Final match in 7 years.

The stadium is almost full with their students as well as the opponent students. The time is nearer but the Cheerleader team is still on their way to school.

" Girls, we are already late! "

" I know. I'm driving as fast as I can."

Momo shouts at the noisy girls who keep complaining about random things. She turns the car inside the school compound and the car is running on the main road while it changes its engine sound all of a sudden. While Momo is wondering what happened, it stops.

" What happened? "

" I don't know. It just stopped."

" Damn, you forgot to fill the fuel, right? "

Sana scolds Momo who is now looking at them with pleading eyes.

" What do we do now? The match time is nearer and we can't leave the car here."

" What can we do? We push. Get off and push the car. Now."

Momo said and the three friends get off the car to push. Sana, Mina and Eunbi don't want to push the car under bright sunlight but they have no choice. And they are lucky that there are no student on the road so they have to push the car quickly.

* noisy car engine *

At that time, they hear the familiar car engine and they widen their eyes as they don't want to push the car in front of them. When the car enters their sight, the three girls stop pushing and immediately pose while leaning on the car like they are having a photoshoot or something.

" Hey, they seem they are in trouble. Why are they posing beside the car under bright sunlight? "

Chaeyoung said and Tzuyu checks them from the mirror.

" Yah! They are pushing the car! "

" Really? Hehehe, that's funny. Let's go tease them."

Hyewon said and Chaeyoung laughs together with her. She doesn't stop the car in the parking lot and she goes round on the road, rewinding the way they just passed.

At that time, the three girls who are pushing the car are not aware of them and they reach near them again.

" Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy "

" what are you doing, ladiessssss "

Tzuyu, Hyewon and Chaeyoung are really loud and annoying as they are now cheering for the car pushing girls. Chaeyoung slows down the car and she asks.

" What happened? Do you need help? "

" No, just go! "

Eunbi shouts as they all are glaring at them and the three girl on the car wave at them as they continue their way. The car pushing girls stop what they are doing and wipe the sweat on their foreheads.

" Aish, they are doing it on purpose."

" What should we do? Let them help us? "

" No. Now, shut up. We don't take help from them especially from Kang Hyewon and let's push the car quickly. Or the other students will also be here. It's too embarrassing already."

While they are talking, Chaeyoung's car comes back here for the third time and they are now with the pom-pom they have brought for the match. The roof has opened and Tzuyu is doing the cheerleader dance while Hyewon is taking the pictures of them pushing the car.

" Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, still pushing?? "

" Push Push Push Push "

" Left Right... Left Right... Left Right... "

" Are you sure you don't need our help? "

But the girls just glare at them. Chaeyoung shoves her shoulder and drives away while Tzuyu and Hyewon are still dancing. Momo puts her head out from the window and she shouts at them.

" Girls, we are in urgent now. We can't be pushing like this forever. Let's ask for help if they come back."

" I don't think they will come back."

Mina whispers as she looks back on the road, hoping they will appear again. But there is no sign of the open roof car and they continue pushing the car. Eunbi is also tired now and she doesn't oppose the idea anymore.

* car horn *

" Hey, do you change your mind? "

But to their happiness, the car appears again and it follows beside them. Momo leans to the window and she shouts.

" Please help us. We have to be on time for the match."

" Alright."

The three of them jump from the car as they stop pushing. Momo is explaining them that she forgot to fill the tank and Chaeyoung helps her by giving the extra galloon in her car.

" Thank you, Chaeng. We have to push till we reach the end of the road if you don't help us."

Momo is the only one who has been talking. Chaeyoung laughs and she waves her hand.

" No need to say Thank. We will be friends soon. Right, Mina unnie? "

She suddenly mentions Mina which makes the older girl to jump in surprise. They watch the three girls get on the car and drive away before they get into their own. They don't talk about it much at that time because they are in a rush to get to the stadium now.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                       xxx                                           xxx

 

 

 

 

The stadium is full with the students from both sides. The basketball team is gathering beside the court and they are all exciting about the final match.

" Gather girls! "

Bomi shouts and the members hug in a circle.

" I know you all are exciting as it is our first time in 7 years of reaching Final. And I believe we have the strongest spirit. And I believe we will win."

She said and she eyes Jeongyeon to finish the speech. The Captain is super excited and she can't even speak properly.

" Guys, this will be my last match for the season as well as for the student life. I badly want to get the Cup as this is my last chance. Help me, please. Let's go, champions."

They all put their hands together.

" Play like champions! "

They shout in unison and throw their hands in the air together. While they are busy talking with strategy, the cheerleader team is now performing the best and the whole stadium is filled with cheering for them.

At that time, the referee calls the two teams and he throws the ball to the air and starts the game. Their school team is very good in both skill and spirit and they are leading with 50 points when the first half ends.

" Yoo Jeongyeon!!! Fighting!!! "

Jeongyeon turns to the voice and she looks for her bestfriend who is cheering for them together with Sakura girl. Chaeyeon also waves at Sakura and they run back to their coach.

The stadium is roared with the cheerings from the both schools while the cheerleader team is doing their performances. 

" We are leading. We are too close to our goal. All we need is the keep this pace."

The match restarts and this time, the opponent team doesn't let Jeongyeon alone. Wherever she goes, the two of them are following her and cover her from making any move. Jeongyeon tries to pass through them but they don't leave her alone. When their centre player can't move, they are cut off in the middle and the opponent team gets the points, now they have equal points.

As time is clicking, Jeongyeon dares herself to steal the ball and she tries to run to the front line but the opponent member pulls her down, crashing her leg with her foot.

" Ahh."

" Foul!!! "

" Yoo Jeongyeon!!!! "

Jeongyeon hears Nayeon's shout but she can't look at her as her ankle is hurt a lot. She is holding on her right ankle and lying on the ground, suffering the pain. The medical team run into the court and they help her to get out from the court. 

Chaeyeon is looking at their Captain in worries and she feels angry when she sees that the other team members are giving high 5. Damn, they are too much.

" Who will throw the foul ball? You have 3 foul throws."

The referee is asking and everyone points to Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon feels she is carrying a heavy load on her back as she walks to the line.

She inhales and looks at the hoop. It seems it is too far away for her. 

* whistle blows *

She bends her body a little and throws the ball.

" Huhhhhhhhhhhh "

The whole stadium is filled with the echo as Chaeyeon missed the first try. She bites her lip as she plays with the ball for a few toss-up with the floor. She looks up the hoop and jumps a little and throws.

" Ahhhhhhhh "

But she is too exciting and she missed again. The time is missing and they don't have enough time left. Chaeyeon can't control herself but her hands become shaking and she knows she will definitely miss her third chance too.

" Lee Jjaeyeon!!! Are you a pabo? Why are you scared? "

But to her surprise, she hears a shout in the crowd and she looks at the owner of the voice. Sakura is daring herself to shout though it is very shameful for her. But she wants to cheer up on Chaeyeon.

" Just throw the ball. Don't be a jerk. And throw! "

" Wow, Sakura."

Nayeon covers in surprise as she is looking at the most hated girl of the school in surprise. Not only her but also everyone is staring at Sakura as they never expect that a shy ugly girl like Sakura can be loud and bold.

Chaeyeon is surprised too but she then laughs and shifts her attention back to the game. She stares at her goal and inhales, then throws the ball to it.

" Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy "

It seems like the stadium's roof has been blown up. The players resume running in the court as the game restarts. There is only two minutes left for the game to end and they are trying their best to prevent not giving the score again.

* whistle blowingg *

At that time, the whistle blow appears again and the game ends. All the students are shouting and cheering as they are winning the champion title for the first time in 7 years. The teammates run to their Captain who is sitting on the bench, hug her and give her the cup.

Everyone is cheering and shouting and they are celebrating their champion winning. And they decide to throw the after party tonight at Jeongyeon's house in honour of their Captain.

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                       xxx                                            xxx

 

 

 

 

The basketball team, the cheerleader team and their close friends are celebrating their after party at Jeongyeon's house. Well, Jeongyeon is living with her father and he is always out for work so you can say she is always alone at home. So, they can do what they like in the house, including parties.

Chaeyoung stops the car in front of the house and they wonder they are at the right address. But they can hear the music from inside and some loud laughs so it seems they found Yoo Jeongyeon's house.

Tzuyu opens the door and a strong alcohol smell welcomes them while they can see many drunken kids are dancing around in the house. Background music is played strongly and they can see that most of them are already litt.

" Guysssss! Welcome!!! "

The party girl Jeongyeon skips her way to them with her limping foot while Nayeon is holding her from her arm. They are not close to them but Party is somewhere they all become friends, right? She hugs them and they greet her back.

" You did very awesome today. That's why they cheated on you."

Hyewon said and Jeongyeon winks at her while she is taking a sip of her cocktail. As the newcomers of the school, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are just looking around as they know with no one here.

At that time, the queens are at the cocktail bar while talking.

" Yah, is that Kang Hyewon? What is she doing here? Who invited her? "

Eunbi asks while arching her eyebrows and Momo smiles.

" Aww, they helped us today so I decided to invite them. I think they are not bad kids. They seem to be kind."

Eunbi just rolls her eyes but to her surprise, Mina agrees with Momo.

" Yeah, they are not bad. I mean Son Chaeyoung is not as bad as she seems."

" What?! Why your change your opinion on her all of a sudden? "

Mina looks away and she smiles shyly.

" She came into my bedroom not long ago."

" asdfghhjsjkszk Mina! This is a big issue and you are not telling us? "

The three friends start attacking Mina with questions but Mina is just laughing. While they are busy chatting, Sakura who is standing alone in the corner is uneasy with this kind of party. But Chaeyeon invited her and she didn't want to refuse her so she ended up here.

Chaeyeon has been talking to her the whole time but she needs to go to their team for a few minutes and Sakura decides to stay here as she doen't want attentions from people especially because of the things she did today.

" Yah, shameless girl. Where did you get that courage to shout to our Chaeyeon at the game? "

Sakura raises her glasses on her nose and ignores her haters as she doesn't want to talk to them. But the drunken girls do not let go of her easily.

" We are asking you!! "

* splash *

One of the drunken girl pulls Sakura and her drink is splashed on Sakura's face and upper body. 

" Ohhh. Sorry. I was drunken."

The girls said in unison and they walk away leaving Sakura with a frown. Chaeyeon who saw the incidence runs to her and she asks.

" Are you ok, Sakuchan? "

" Nae, I'm fine. Can you tell me where is the bathroom is? "

" I'll take her to there."

Nayeon said as she also makes her way to them. She leads Sakura to the bathroom and the younger girl starts washing her face. Nayeon is watching her and she poops her head out of the room to call the four girls in front of the room.

" Girls, come in for a sec."

Mina, Sana, Momo and Eunbi look at each other and they join Nayeon in the bathroom. Nayeon points at Sakura who is busy washing her blouse.

" Look at her. I mean why she needs to hide her beautiful face under that stupid glasses? "

" Yeah, she is a hidden treasure."

Sakura looks at them while blinking her big round eyes. Sana walks to her and she crosses her arms.

" What if we cut her hair shorter? "

" And what if she uses contact lens instead? "

Momo agrees with her friends. The girls are excited about Sakura, making the poor Japanese girl scared. They keep discussing about going shopping tomorrow for the Awards giving ceremony party.

The girls finally get out from the bathroom when Mina is suddenly pulls away by someone. Chaeyoung raises her eyebrows and Mina frowns.

" What do you want? "

" Hmm, why you are so cold towards me? "

Mina doesn't answer but she walks to the cocktail bar and takes a cup. Chaeyoung keeps following her and Mina decides to continue ignoring her. Chaeyoung seems she looks like a lost puppy. She keeps following Mina and the older girl is enough with it.

" Why you keep following me? "

" I have no friend here except you."

" What about your Taiwan friend and new Korean friend? "

" They are just friends. It's boring to spend the party with friends. I want to spend some times of getting to know you."

Mina shakes her head as she starts to swing her body according to the music. Chaeyoung is watching and she moves her body against Mina. The older girl smirks and she continues dancing while Chaeyoung is trying her best to be friends with her.

" Aigoo, that pabo. She is talking like she will get Mina Myoui in any minute but now all she can do is following her and trying to get her attention. Poor Son Chaeyoung."

Hyewon is thinking while she is watching her friend dancing with her crush in the crowd. She is sitting on the back of a couch with cocktail in her hand and just bopping her head to the music as she doesn't want to dance or find someone.

" Yah, Kang Hyewon."

But it seems the fate doesn't let her to stay peacefully. She sees Eunbi makes her way to her with a drink in her hand. She leans on the couch beside her and smirks.

" Are you scared? The Award giving ceremony is coming. You can always cancel our bet if you are not sure with your talent."

Eunbi said and Hyewon laughs.

" Oh, I think you are the one who is scared of the bet now. You can change your mind right now before you have to kiss me in front of everyone."

" Wow, I love your positive thinking."

Eunbi said and she leans closer to Hyewon's ear to whisper.

" But I can't wait the moment when I will throw your precious camera to the ground."

Her breathe tickles Hyewon's ear as she moves closer. Hyewon awkwardly move herself away and Eunbi smirks as she raises an eyebrow at her. Hyewon just shakes her head and continues drinking while she is watching Eunbi walks away from her. And she thinks Eunbi moves her body in y way on purpose to disturb her. Aigoo, what's wrong with her?

At that time, Sana is feeling a little dizzy because of alcohol. She thinks she needs to sit and she walks back to the room where she has left her bags. 

" Huh? Who is she? "

But she sees a super white girl who is standing near the bags in creepy way. Sana looks at her suspiciously and she asks her.

" Hello, who are you? "

" Oh, OMG! Sana unnie."

She seems to be nervous to see her as she becomes sweaty all of a sudden. The white girl has cute little eye smiles with matching cheerful bright smile. She is short, thin, small and cute. Sana has never seen her before. The kid bows her and she introduces herself.

" I'm Kim Dahyun from first year, a new member of the basketball team. It's really nice to meet you."

" Oh, Dahyun-ah, nae, nice to meet you."

" Nae, I'm.. hehe, I'm going."

Dahyun even slips on her feet as she walks away from her backward with a nervous huge smile on her face. Something is weird with the kid. Sana thinks and she looks at her bag which was the nearest thing to Dahyun. She opens her bag and the thing she has been waiting for comes out.

" Congratulation for the win. I loved your performance a lot."

The note says that as it is tied to a beautiful red rose again. Sana bites her lip as she wonders is that Kim Dahyun girl who is giving her all these surprises. Hmm, interesting. I will find my secret admirer by myself. It will be too embarrassing if the girls find out about it. Sana thinks.

A huge smile appears on her face as she looks at the flower in her hand. She closes her eyes and takes the flower closer to her to inhale its smell. And she wonders why the fragrance of a rose can make her heart race.

The party continues and they all enjoy all night. Finally, it is time for them to break the crowd and go home. Jeongyeon is wondering where Nayeon has been since the half of the party. And she smiles immediately when she notices that her friend is really loud and hyper with a group of cheerleader girls. She loves Nayeon being friendly to others.

Nayeon is avoiding Jeongyeon on purpose as she remembers her parents' wish. She doesn't want to make them disappoint at her. And she doesn't want to make Jeongyeon hurt too. So, she just decided to stay away Jeongyeon and chills together with her new friends.

The girls come out from the house while chatting loudly. 

" Nayeon unnie, I have a question in my mind. I want to know about it badly. Can I? "

" What is it? "

" Are you in love with Jeongyeon unnie? "

Momo asks loudly and all the girls squeeze. Nayeon smiles and she is about to say something but she sees that her mother is waiting for her in the car in front of the house. She is staring at them as if she heard the question, too. Damn.

Nayeon bites her lip and she smiles again immediately. And she answers loudly too.

" Yah! What the hell are you guys thinking? Jeongyeon is just my best best bestfriend. And we are both girls. There is no way for me to fall in love with her."

Nayeon answers make the girls frown. But they laugh again and continue chatting random things. Nayeon inhales heavily and gets on the car after she said goodbye to her friends. 

" Are you having fun, Honey? "

" Nae, omma."

" I'm glad that you are making new friends apart from Jeongyeon."

Her mother said and Nayeon doesn't reply. She holds on the seatbelt and she sighs uneasily. At that time, she notices that Jeongyeon is staring at her by the door. Her expression seems she is... hurt?

It seems Jeongyeon heard her too. Nayeon thinks and she scratches her neck nervously. What should she do? Aigoo, I will make up with her later. I have to play cool in front of omma. If not, they will not let me to stay close with Jeongyeon. She decides and cheers herself up that everything will be ok.

She looks outside by the window. The night is dark and so does her mind. She can't think of straight now. And she is not also sure that everything will be ok. Will be?