[ ♡ ] .006

Broken Hearts of Literature.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"W-What do you mean?" Nami hummed, stuttering like there's no tomorrow. Bomi's words sent chills down the girl's spine. Baekhyun wasn't one to back down, she knew that because of how persistent he can be. Bomi clicked her tongue, shaking her head: "Baekhyun's a man who gets what he wants, when he wants it. It was like his personal charm between me and him and our older brother. He goes out of his way when he's set his eyes on the prize. He doesn't back down until that prize is his - in this case, you're his prize." 

The brunette stared, completely blanking out constantly - her head turned back to Baekhyun, who - in no surprise - was staring directly at her, eyes filled with darkness and lust. Bo Na seemingly caught his stare as Na Mi turned her head back to her cousin, a grin spreading over the lips of Bo Na. The girl frowned, bumping shoulders with her cousin. "What?" Nami called. 

"Don't ask me what because you know what," Bo Na chimmed, "I saw the way he stared at you - all hungry and needy." She teased, wiggling her body against the girl. Na Mi - once more - frowned and groaned. For a moment, her thoughts pulled her in. What would have happened if they never met in California? Would he still go after her if he didn't know her from beforehand or would he still come after her? Her brain was starting to pound against her skull, causing her to rub her temples with the urge to scream. "Anyway," Bomi called out, moving back to Joonmyun, "I am going to go spend my time with my husband and child in the kids' section." 

"I'll be off with Jongin somewhere!" added Bo Na. Jae Mi looked at her best friend, brows raised while moving to Yixing. Na Mi's eyes stared, watching them agree on finding some fun rides. Her eyes widened: "How are you going to leave me alone?! Are you replacing me with him?!" Jae Mi grinned, shaking her head then pointing her head in the direction of Baekhyun. "You have him to hang with - Yixing and I are bonding as new best friends." The girl rolled her eyes to her best friend, mentally wanting to slam Jae Mi, her cousin and her cousin's best friend. Sehun and Chanyeol stood with Luhan on their tail. "Well, we're going to get something to eat!" Chanyeol hollered, pointing back to the two beside him, leaving both Nami and Baekhyun together. 

dropped. How could they leave her with him? It was as if they planned on wanting to leave them together. 

Baekhyun cleared his throat allowing her to snap closed, staring at him with a tight jaw. He grinned slyly at her, pointing in a miscellaneous direction: "Seeing how everyone left us - let's go play some games or something." He offered but she still wasn't comfortable being left alone with him. If she was drunk, there would be a different story but she's wide awake and there was no space for her to make another mistake like sleeping with her professor. "I don't know. ." 

"Oh, come on! I'm not going to push you into a corner and snog you to death," he replied, teasing her lightly with that killer smile of his. She rolled her eyes, shaking her head at the man. His sense of humor was dry and annoying - or at least it was to her. If this was a case for any girl, they'd probably wet their pants and wished that he did push them to a corner and make out with her until she couldn't breathe. 

"What do you want from me, Baekhyun?" 

"Well - we're at an amusement park, I'd only assume that you'd have some fun with me." Nami rolled her eyes once more, catching her off guard when Baekhyun grabbed her hand, dragging her to a game booth; popping the balloon. She had to admit that this was her favorite game and that her aim was brilliant. Then again, she's aware that she's with the man she had the pleasure - but still guilty - of sleepin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter