[ ♡ ] .005

Broken Hearts of Literature.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you two doing tomorrow?" 

Na Mi looked to the eldest in the current group as she looked to her best friend. Jae Mi shrugged while taking a bite of the pork belly. "We didn't really plan anything for tomorrow. We'll probably sleep in or something," The girl replied while Nami nodded. Baekhyun hummed as he held a piece of meat in front of the brunette. She turned to look at him with raised brows but he smiled and nudged the piece of meat at her once more. "Baekhyun, I'm not a child," Na Mi mentioned to him, earning a chuckle from him and a weird look from everyone at the table. 

"No, but that doesn't mean I can't feed you, sweetheart." 

Na Mi pursed her lips and hesitantly took the meat into from his chopsticks. He grinned in satisfaction while Chanyeol eyed his best friend curiously. Baekhyun gave the man a shrug before moving back to stare at the brunette beside him. She may be his one-night stand but he can't help but like her. He wanted to know more about her, well, aside from knowing that she's his student. 

"Okay. . ." Joonmyun trailed while looking back to the girls. "Do you two want to join us on a day out? We're going to the amusement park tomorrow per my son's request." Na Mi perked up at the idea, not because they were going to the amusement park but because of his son. Kids were always a thing for her and she hoped that one day she'd get married and have kids of her own. She has plenty of nieces and nephews, but she dreamed one day she can have her own to spoil. 

"Come with us!" Sehun mentioned while looking to the girls, "It's the weekend and you two haven't been around much since you two transferred here." He smiled to Jae Mi then to Na Mi as he nodded. Chanyeol, somehow in between, nodded in agreement to the younger. Na Mi trailed her eyes to her friend, blinking in the process. "It would be nice to go out and see the city a bit. . ." Baekhyun leaned his arms against the table as he looked to Na Mi. "If you want, I can give you a private tour of the city." He mentioned to her while Jae Mi raised a brow to her best friend and roommate. Amusement was written all over her expression while the men stared at the man's proposal with interest. 

Na Mi frowned and looked at everyone before looking to the man beside her, "But why?" 

Baekhyun leaned in towards her as he said: "Because I have a lot of interest in you and I want to get to know you better." The brunette pursed her lips and pushed his face away. It was a habit to her to push his face away every time he was in close distance to her lips. He chuckled but he only budged a little, still too close for her liking. "It sounds like he's proposing a date to me," Chanyeol coughed while moving to dig into his food again. The other's nodded while Na Mi looked to her best friend for help, but the girl only shrugged with a wide grin to her. 

"Maybe it is a date prosposal," Baekhyun answered slyly.

He knew that it was wrong to ask his student out because he was a man to follow the rules. Never once has he thought about dating a student under any circumstances. He was a man of his word, but with her around? It felt like he'd break every rule in existance just to get her to be his. The moment he saw her in California, the moment he took her back to his hotel, it was like he didn't want to lose her. Then faith brought them back together except.. he was her professor and she was his student. 

It was cruel faith but he is on a mission to make her his. 

Repercussions may happen but he's willing to take that risk. 

"What would you do if I say no?" Na Mi challenged, snapping the man out of his thoughts. It gained everyone at the table's attention as they stared at the pair sitting side by side each other. Baekhyun hummed and leaned against her arm. He grinned slightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter