The Beginning

Day Before The Fall

The Beginning

 

After the encounter with the mysterious stranger, I spent my days pondering over if I could finally recover from the past and uncloak the pristine emergence of me.

September 20 2026

The day my life would be resuscitate. I took a deep breath in hopes of obtaining tranquility. Entering the property of SM Entertainment, feeling all the coercion weighing on my shoulders. I went to the registration to report my attendance as Exo prime manager. Apparently, the previous Exo manager was waiting to pass all the documents - travail - to me, and to guide me around the interior. Subsequently, he escorted me to EXO dance room - where the prominent band spend their day blathering over irrelevant things - , to introduce me as their contemporary manager. Ambling into the room, instantly perceiving I was under surveillance. Lust filled their eyes. Disgust washed over me as I gazed at each one of them coldly - well, this is not the first time I receive gazes like that, but it loaths me everytime - . Then, my eyes perch upon a man, with eyes seemed so familiar yet so alienated. Fraughting hard to identify the mysterious man... Nothing, I got nothing.

After the intense thinking, I went ahead to introduce myself...

 

...........................................................................................................

 

Narrator

 

" Hello, my name is Amaryllis. "

" Well, my job is done here, it has been amazing working with you guys. Treat her well, she is still foreign to Korea. All the best in the future. "

" Take care. "

" Goodbye. "

" See you soon. "

After they bid their goodbyes. Amaryllis was given a piece of encouragement " Good luck with the boys. It may be tough at the preamble, but trust me, they are a group of boisterous lads. ". Amaryllis did not know how to respond to that so she just gave him a nod and a " Thanks." and " Goodbye. ". With that, the previous manager left. Noël turned around and caught a glimpse of the boys drooling over her, she took a deep breath to unruffled herself. With " Please take care of me. Enjoy your time during the practice. " and a bow, she left the boys.

Mysterious and cold yet alluring.

The boys thoughts of Amaryllis. How fantastic, making a prudence over a new manager on their first congregation - for most of them -.  " Looks like we got ourselves an Ice Princess... An exquisite one. " Kris said. " Quite a beauty. " Kai stated. ' A goddess whom I have met before. ' Sehun thought.

Well, there is no doubt that Amaryllis is drop-dead gorgeous with divine facial and body features... She is perfect... exteriorly.

Throughout years of living in this miserable world that now meant nil to her, she receive abundant of these praises. Compliments never affect her ; except from the one she cared profoundly about. But the one left.    ' A person with a ravishing mien and impressive talents ; with a heart that is wound. ' That is what people describes her after the incident. But she was not scarred, no she was not.

She was shattered.