The Progress

Day Before The Fall

The Progress

November 10th 2026

As time passes, the boys and her grew closer and closer, yet they still know very little of her. However, that only encouraged them to try harder, basically they were all striving for attention - courting her - but being extremely humble about it - they are just terrified that they may be rejected and the possibility of them failing is quite high; but then again, it is Amaryllis, you will never know, expect the unexpected -. Despite that she remained cold at times, she definitely opened up a little. Besides, she learned that this is what she needs right now. A distraction. Together with them, it seems possible for her to ignore her pain for even just a little while - it is worth it -. Moreover, she had an excuse to pretend to be strong and indestructable. It became a motivation, though it can be arduous in a long run - all for him -, it is worth it.

He is worth it...

 

Thinking about reasons - excuses - to spend more time with Amaryllis, the boys decided that every Friday night is movie night and every Saturday they will have a sleepover - on every Friday, they will beg Amaryllis to stay for a sleepover, justifying that it is too late at night and they refused to let her go. In the end, she was forced to sleepover at their dorm for two nights. The boys never lose their enthusiasm every time they see her, it just keeps increasing time by time.

* Ring *

' Time to wake up ' thought Amaryllis. Getting ready in 15 minutes is a facile task for her, not to mention she only takes 1 minute to put her makeup on which only consist of blush and lip gloss. She spend most of the 15 minute applying her skincare and showering. Strolling down the street to a nearby cafe, she bought breakfast and coffee for Exo.

 

When she arrived at their dorm, the boys became all adrenalised. Setting down their breakfasts and coffee, Noëlle sat at the couch, taking a short nap. Before the boys starts devouring their breakfasts, they realised the food placed on the table was only enough for them. Sehun was the first one to break the silence : " Amaryllis, are you not eating? " . ' He sounds just like him. ' thought Amaryllis, she decided to just stay silent as a response. Spending their time together for a lengthy amount of time now, they understand each other well enough to know what she meant - even with just a small gesture, they will understand what she means; they just do not understand her heart -.

On their way to the airport, the realisation that a lot of paparazzi will be there waiting for Exo finally hit them. This will be the first time Amaryllis will be handling with an immense amount of fans. The boys were too overwrought about the fact that they will be going on a holiday with her but also antsy about the fans crushing her as she is still a girl. When they reached the airport, screams errupted and fans started pushing and pulling. The highlight of the scene was when Sehun put an arm around Amaryllis and guided her. Envious stares follows them and hateful comments flooded the entire scene. News reported " The rising star Oh Sehun arm around a mysterious girl. Who is she? ". With the attention from the public on Amaryllis, her past that she has been struggling to bury, will it be dug up?