The Curiosity

Day Before The Fall

The Curiosity

 

Curiosity is a strong desire, to learn and to know about something... or someone. There is a saying that curiousity killed the cat. Amaryllis never understood the statement but now she knows. The cat was him.

September 21st 2026

An aura of mystery and coldness attracting every member of Exo. With the same curiousity but with a hint of familiarity, Chanyeol could not stop the train of thoughts rushing through his mind, enormously increasing his interest in the girl - her alluring honey eyes, they glow with the depth of the universe, captivating him deeper and deeper in to her enticing orbs. He found himself lost into her hipnotizing stare. However, he could not help but notice that along with sorrow.

 

Well, it is an ordinary case for Chanyeol to get seduced by a charming lady. But when the Ice Prince was completely smitten by a Venus like her, that is a bizzare case. When Sehun first announced his ideal type, nobody believe that such girl exist. To be honest, even Sehun did not think such girl exist, not even his goddess Miranda Kerr - who is now replaced by her- . y with a tint of innocence, nobody can pull that off except for her - though, many claim that they are the exact type of girl Sehun would like but none of them are even close to it - . Her charisma enchants him. Mysterious and cold with the intriguing aura that draws you in.

...The Ice Prince and The Ice Princess...

- Flashback -

One day, Amaryllis decided to visit her his family. They had a great time chating about their lives. His family is her family - almost . Being raised up as the perfect girl has its consquence. Amaryllis parents are always expecting loads from her as she is the ' perfect child '. They were never fond of her - thinking she is the odd one out of the family - ; always prefered her sister mainly because her sister would always listen to them, not that Amaryllis is the rebel of the family, but she is very independant and prefers to do what she wants to do - to put it short, she has her own personality and attitude -. Her sister never gets the attention from other people as all the attention always goes to Amaryllis, so assuming that its only fair that her sister gets more attention from the parents, they pampered the elder child more than ever. She was the black sheep of the family - bright and vibrant like the sun. But after receiving all the false motivation and treatment from her family. She gave up. Each day, like season, she became colder. That is when she got her nickname " The Ice Princess ".

She was living in her own hostile and bitter world... Until he appeared... and his famiily. Never has she feeled that she belong somewhere. He made her frosty world warm again, he made her smile again, he made her feel something again, he made her feel what love is.

He loves her, and always will. Like he promised.

He was just not lucky enough to tell her that everyday.

 

His parents found a diary when they were packing his things back in Paris after the incident and they decided to give it to Amaryllis as all of the content is about her. Tears were threatening to fall, but she hold it in. She thought that she was fixed, but she knew she was lying to herself. She never felt so broken before, so misery before, heck there are no words to describe how she felt... no, how she feels. Not daring to read the diary that is probably filled with reminiscence of their past, she placed it in a box full of the memories of him and her.

September 22nd 2026

Exo were practicing their next comeback from 6 a.m to 6 p.m with only an hour break between. They decided to enjoy themselves during that night and drag their manager along with them. Noëlle refused initially of course, but they were persistert, very persistent. After a minute of planning on what to eat, they quickly decided that they should do what they usually eat - Korean Barbeque, well, it is their tradition.

Before the food arrived, they decided to play a little game, Truth or Dare - what better than that... oh, every game other than that -. Amaryllis being the reserved and mysterious one, tricked them. Being quick-witted, she can easily make them think that they know the answers but they were nowhere near the truth. With her fierce gaze, she is like a lioness toying with her preys. Nevertheless, Sehun being the brain of the group, knows her strategy, yet he kept quiet. Sehun is a very intelligent boy, despite that, he is also very selfish; he is waiting for an opportunity to start his game with her. He wants to be the only person to know everything about her, and he wants her to be the only person to know everything about him - vice versa that is -. First question asked was from Suho : " Were you a fan of Exo before you became our manager? ". Second question by Kai : " Who is your favorite member in Exo? ". The third question asked by Baekhyun : " Are you single? ". The fourth question from Chanyeol : " Why did you came all the way to Korea for this job? ". The last question was asked by Sehun : " Who are you? " - blunt and straightforward... Nice -. 

You'll find out soon.