The Questions

Day Before The Fall

The Questions

When Exo returned to Seoul, Korea, they became more and more ocupied with work loads. They were extremely exhuasted so when they finally had a day off, they wanted to have as much fun as they can before they are engrossed with commercials, film, practice, and perform again. However, they were too worn out to bother hiding their identity and being camaflouge in public, which mark up their desire to stay in the company to hang out with their dear juniors and seniors. Again, what better game than Truth and Dare. This time Amaryllis chose dare, tired of all the questions they've been trying to poke on and she was dared to give a peck on the cheeks to the person she points at after she spins around for five times with her eyes closed... Chanyeol. Sehun in the corner could only watch quietly, jealousy running through his blood, he tried to resist for showing any expression due to his pride and ego, he would never allow himself to show even a hint of interest in anyone, but he failed miserably, his eyebrows furrowed and he rushed over to stop any form of physical contact between Amaryllis and Chanyeol from happening and claimed that a true gentleman should never try to take advanatage of ladies... Oh Sehun, the Ice Prince, said that.. soon after everyone started laughing and even he himself cringed at the words that came out of his mouth.

After Sehun's attempt, the others suggested Chanyeol and Amaryllis should go to the convenient store instead as it just so happens snacks and drinks are running low now. After they bought the others some snack and drinks, on their way back, they came across this bar and thought that it was pretty cool. Chanyeol thought that it was a good idea to ditch the others for awhile, and spend sometime together since they have never alone. He saw this an opportunity to know about this captivating girl, whom he found very intriguing.

They started to talk about their lives and opening up to each other after a few shots of Tequilla. Chanyeol could not help but find this dazzling in front of him adorable, and he -without reaslising- pat her head. Amaryllis was very much surprise by his actions, but even more staggered that she enjoyed their little interactions with each other. Their interaction is almost of how she and her best friend James would be, making her miss him very much.

2 hours passed, the boys were spamming their phones but much to their dismay, they still couldn't reach to the two who went to buy them snacks - supposedly. It was only when Amaryllis realised that it has been too long and the boys are probably worried sick if they got caught, she suggested to head back to reality where they belong.

When the two entered, the boys immediately rushed over to them. However, with all the boys excited with her return, Sehun paused and started to sniff... Tequilla... a scent of oud and rose in addition to the tequilla tang when he stood close to Amaryllis, he took a closer glimpse and could not help himself but stare as he was awestrucked, with a slight flush on his face, examining her sharp eyes, rosy cheeks and plumped lips, he only stopped when Chanyeol cleared his throat, who instantly received a glare in response from Sehun, as he was very dissapointed and believed that Chanyeol was a halfwit imbecile for putting Amaryllis in this state. Sehun was tensed the whole time they were away and the moment when he was able to even breathe properly, he was greeted with this view. He could not bear to think about the consequence that will arise if they were seen drinking. Whilst the two loverboys were having a staring contest, Amaryllis broke the contact as she sensed the awkwardness flowing in the room, and suggested to continue the game she dreaded the most - Truth or Dare - as she had no choice nor idea how to break the ice, and one thing she knows the most is, the boys love the game, albeit to that, what she doesn't know is that, the boys only ever wanted to play the game was because of her, as they thought, childishly, it was the only way to sneak their way into her life to get to know her. They've all noticed, the gloom in her eyes, yet she tried to hide so miserably. Her aura consists of darkness and melancholy, and she still remains unpredictable and difficult to read what she desires most, what has been troubling her, what has she went through.

As much as Sehun wanted to take the chance to question her, he knew better than to let her play this game with the bunch of hooligans. He grabbed her arms and guided her to the exit, in which the boys protested but neither dared to stop him as they rarely see him budding into others business nor have they ever saw him this furious and serious about someone and something, not even his career and life. Sehun brought the clearly tipsy Amaryllis to her car and he drove her back home. When he parked the car, he quickly made his way to her side to carry her in bridal style, Amaryllis found comfort in his embrace, which is rather odd as she felt like it was not the first time he held her in his arms. The scene of him carrying her played in her drowsy mind, and that drove her back to that night, the pain lingered, she felt suffocated, even in her unconscious condition, she knew she can never escape this nightmare. Devouring her piece by piece. Guilt indulged her. She wanted to cry, she would have cried, but there was no energy left in her. She was souless. Empty. Slowly, the darkness covered her vision, and she was brought back to that night. The night all went down. But she realised that this was not what she came to Korea for, but she could not help but find this man in front of her attractive, not only visually but something about him. Almost familiar, she was so closed to catching an idea of where it came from but before she could grasp it, it slips away.