STAR IN THE SKY (MiNayeon)

TWICE IN COLDNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ATTENTION : I only put little poem in this one-shoot story.

.........................................................................................................................................................

Iam searching phone in coat’s pocket. Aside of phone, i found a photo. A photo is showing the hole of the heart. A photo which has many memories. A photo guided me to someone. a photo describe many scar in our heart. A photo which never fade from my mind.
A photo which change our life.
I open my draft’s novel, i put the photo in between page then closed the draft.
I close my eyes like i closed the draft. I take long breath and let it out.

“saranghae...” i heard the beautiful voice.
The whisper of love which i heard everday. 

“i miss you a lot..” i heard the cute whine.
The whine which make my days brighter.

“i told you, i never let you go” i feel back hug.
The backhug is the warmest hug in the world.

We don’t talk about sweet thing, we only talk about how two heart met.
We don’t talk about how struggle broken heart, we only talk how to learn about love each other.
.......................................................................................................................................
Sunday night, i walk to Astronomy Restaurant. This outdoor restaurant in rooftop of hotel which has 30 floor. This restaurant serve japan food. actually iam in Japan for find material to my new novel.
“excuse me. do you reserved table already?” a waitress greet me.
“i..”
“yes, she did. In the name of Myoui Mina” a girl come.
The waitress nodded. me and the girl sit in corner table, honestly iam little scared of high place, but i can’t reject it. this restaurant is very famous, so there is no empty table anymore. 

I put the notebook in table. The girl looks serious read the menu.
She take glance from me. i try to smile, she has little smile in her face. 
After decided the menu, i don’t open the conservation, she did same. we silent. 
I open my notebook, i look the sky which filled the sky. There are many star tonight, like the past, when i visited this place with my ex.

i don’t really think about plot for my new novel, i only write about my feeling. The feel is filled by scar because of separation. When iam serious to typing, a girl cling the sticky note in notebook’s monitor.

From : Myoui Mina
I don’t try claim you as my star. I only need this sky. Thanks and Good Nite.

I look at her face, she has mysterious aura. I don’t want touch or curious about her. maybe she is in gloomy days, like me. she is playing camera, perhaps she is photographer. I don’t need her profil, i only put sticky note in her camera’s bag.

From : Im Nayeon
Let’s live in the sky with own star. Thanks and Nite.

Iam running away to japan for erase my ex from my days. Although one year passed, her existance is still filling my days as she is my workmate. i act cool everyday, i want one week without acting. I want live without mask anymore. i will try, i try and i try hardly.. right now i try harder.
I take glance to mina, she still play the camera. She takes photos of sky, star, the building and the night view. She is enjoy with her activity. i back to write again.

One hour later, i take rest, my bad sight destroy concentration. I pull my eyeglasses then clean it. i take glance to mina, her eyes is redden. I thought she held tears. i don’t dare to ask, i don’t want enter in another person’s life. my life is enough crowded.
She caught me red handed. I show little smile. she write in stick note then give me.

From : Photographer
Is your star still in the sky?
I can’t capture my star anymore. 
Maybe i’ll stop take photo now.

I understand how she feel. She lost her star. I don’t need long explanation because i lost my star too.

From : Novelist
I lost my star but my star is brighter right now.
i don’t want make my star as main character anymore.
Let our own star to live in another sky.
Someday, God will guide our new star to live in our sky.

The one hour passed, i stand up then bow to her, she did same. we’re separated in exit door.
I choose north, she choose south. We have different way.

I just made 5 steps then return my body, she do same.
I give flashdisk to her and she gives slot memory to me.
We bowed each other then walk with our own way.
...........................................................................................................................................
I arrived in my hotel room. I plug-in the slot memory in my notebook. 
The memory’s name is Lost Star.
There are the photos which she took before. 
The pictures are beautiful sky, star, night view, even she took photo of our sticky not.

The last photo made me cry. It is photo of me and her. she took self camera, she were crying and i were typing while crying. We were crying without sound. There are eyedrops like river. I see rivers flow in her face. we don’t know each other but maybe we have same wound in our heart.

If the singers cry in the middle sing to deliver the meaning of song, the writers write while crying to put their feeling in stories. I admit that sometimes iam typing/writing story while crying or laugh, my imagination is too real for me, infront of me to shape of plot. Maybe i also cry at restaurant unaware.
...............................................................................................................................
Three days later....
I don’t remember mina’s face as i was busy with my new novel. i don’t try to asked her phone number because i don’t want enter in her life. i don’t try to introduce myself because i don’t need to know her more. I don’t miss her, i even forget her face already. I only take it as we have common memory.

I visit Yoyogi Koen. I sit in the long couch. I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter