SCENE 8

MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Interview of Pra-Scene

A     : what is the meaning of bestfriend?

NY   : someone whom i choose to be my family.

SN   : someone whom i can call anytime, even for talk randomly.

MN  : someone who help me to find smile, hope and courage.

MM  : someone who stand by my side when i having hard time

CH   : someone whom i love no matter what.

DH   : someone who know all about me and still love me.

JY    : someone who always forgive me for being b*tch.

TY    : someone who understand me a bit more than i understand myself.

JH    : someone who knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.

A     : aissh~~ they stole the quote !!! *call the police*
................................................................................................................................

I hate her smile...

I hate her laugh...

I hate her cry...

I hate her voice..

I hate her behaviour..

I hate everything about her, but i love them too.

 

The weekend come, the gangs and triplet japanese go to tzuyu’s house.
“welcome to our base camp” the gangs greet triplet japanese. 
“they are acting like receptionist in hotel..hehe” mina whisper in sana’s ear.
Nayeon take peek to her girlfriend, “babe, don’t whisper to sana ! just whisper to my heart” 
The gangs giggle. Mina pinch nayeon’s cheek.

“tzuyu-ah, your house is very big” momo praise tzuyu’s house.
“yup, your house like castle” sana smile.
“if my house is castle, surely you are the Queen” tzuyu wink to sana.

“YAH! STOP IT! iam hungry” jungyeon in little bad mood.

The gangs and triplet japanese in little garden. This garden in beside of swimming pool which behind of house.
They have lunch together.

“how about DOW game?” jihyo’s idea.
“deal !” the gangs agree.
“eh??” triple japanese speak at same time.
Dahyun smile to triplet japanese, “DOW game is describe one word. We throw one word then we describe it romantically, cutely or make joke”
Mina show her gummy smile as it is nayeon’s powerness.

“i don’t have energy to do it. how about nayeon versus chaeyoung?” jungyeon’s idea.
“why?” momo ask.
Jungyeon avoid momo’s eyes, “chaeyoung and nayeon usually are winner in this game”
Momo feel uneasy, she is lowering head.

“i have idea, what if Triplet japanese to be judges?” jihyo’s eyes is widen.
Triplet japanese only nodded.
Meanwhile triplet japanese are judges. Jungyeon and jihyo are nayeon’s supporter. dahyun and tzuyu are chaeyoung’s supporter.

Jihyo shake the jar which filled pieces letter. She choose one of them.
She smile creepy “The word is...............”

 Chaeyoung and nayeon feels little nervous.

“the..... KEY... “ jihyo speak louder.

Chaeyoung took glance to mina. Nayeon caught it. Nayeon see chaeyoung’s eyes, but she think it positively.

chaeyoung only want to be winner, don’t think too much, nayeon.. nayeon calm herself.

Nayeon look at mina, her girlfriend smile widely to chaeyoung. nayeon keep look at mina till mina realized it. mina show her gummy smile to nayeon. nayeon only smile slightly to her.

Jihyo use the pen as MIC. She give it to chaeyoung, “Son Chaeyoung, show your word !! DOW the start !!” MC Jihyo scream.
Chaeyoung let out breath, the gangs wait chaeyoung’s poem.

“the key, i don’t want it. the key, i hate it. the key, i want throw it. but the key, i can’t live without it. Suddenly My life is secure, because of it.”

The gangs feel so cringe. The triplet japanese can’t hold the smile.
Chaeyoung return pen to jihyo, jihyo give it to nayeon. 
Nayeon don’t know why she feels mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter