SCENE 16

MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Interview of Pra-Scene

A     : what is your hope for new year ?

JY   : i hope the boys leave me because their girlfriends have crush on me along the years.

TY  : i hope the girls leave me because their boyfriends have crush on me along the years.

JH   :  i want twice and once are closer and more sharing moment together.

DH  : i wish get best gift for my adult ceremony *smirk*

MN  : i want this author stop to download mv, songs, movie and variety show illegaly *glare*

MM  : author-nim, keep eat and let’s move our to exercise *smile*

SN   : i hope this complicated story will have happy ending.

NY   : i hope this author-nim still loves me deathly *wink*

CY   : i wish the authors stop make me as main characters in their angst story.

A     : *pretend not hear*
......................................................................................................................
 

The season is changed.....

The year is passed....

The wind is blewn....

The promise is broken...

But... the love still held one to the heart !!

 

Jihyo, chaeyoung and triplet japanese crossed arm. They are glaring to dahyun, tzuyu and jungyeon who lowering their head.
“aah~~ this is important meeting, huh?” chaeyoung say with sarcastic tune.
Dahyun grinned, “our meeting is ended. jungyeon drag me. she said that i can get inspiration in here for my another cards”
“yah !! their body is art. If you draw them, share to me” jungyeon mumble.
“WHUUT !???! ART !!! ERT ART !!!” jihyo and momo  tweak jungyeon’s ear.
“beuatiful stranger, for me, i don’t think the swimmer students are hot. You are ier than them” tzuyu try to reassure sana.
“mwichosoo (are you crazy)? They are hot as ”sana return tzuyu’s words.  Tzuyu K.O.
Nayeon know what disaster will happen. She to be quick on the trigger. She hug her girlfriend tightly. Meanwhile mina’s tears fall in to nayeon’s shoulders. mina’s tears is heavier than torrential rain. 
The rest gangs, momo and sana prefer go to class to let mina and nayeon solve their problem.

Nayeon doesn’t dare speak anything. Her heart ache as mina doesn’t stop cry.
“do you know that you are ert?” mina pinch nayeon’s cheek hardly. Nayeon blink eyes.
“do you know that you are so meanie?” mina slap nayeon’s arm. Nayeon nodded.
“do you know that you hurted me?” mina pull nayeon’s tie till nayeon almost choke. Nayeon nodded again.
“do you know that i hate you?” mina hit nayeon’s chest. Nayeon shake head.
“you don’t hate me, but you love me so much” nayeon wipe mina’s tear with her thumb.
Mina’s cry isn’t yet stop, “don’t do that again, araseo?”

“hmm... i will consider your order” nayeon try to joke. yet mina’s cry is louder.

“aah babe~~ mianhe. I was kidding” nayeon try to comfy mina.
Mina stare nayeon, she held nayeon’s hand, “tell me that you only love me!”
Nayeon held smile, “i love you but i love another person too, ottoke?”
“mwoo??” mina can’t hold it anymore. she sob.
Nayeon tap mina’s back, “i mean i love my family too. hehehe, don’t cry anymore, ok?”
Mina slap nayeon’s arm again, “can’t you to be serious for once??”
“not only ONCE, but also i will be serious person for TWICE..hehe” nayeon threw lame joke but mina still laugh in split second toward it.
The days are walking sweetly everyday. They will bicker and fight each other then make up. the lucky is mina nor nayeon never say “BROKE UP” in their fight.
..............................................................................................................................................
Today is first anniversay triplet japanese in korea. They are in third grade. They study smartly as well as the gangs. They study together often. Sometimes they talk about their dream and the future. 
Triplet japanese return from japan as they comeback to homeland in holiday.
“how about your holiday?” sana ask to the gangs.
“we went to beach, climbed the moutain and camping. But ...” tzuyu is hanging the word.
“but?” sana confused.
“but it isn’t completed without you” tzuyu wink.
“aiish” the gangs hate flirt words in the morning.

Unlike momo and sana who happy in this morning, mina get bad mood as nayeon didn’t fetch her in airport at yesterday. When mina were in japan, Nayeon also rare chatted and called mina. mina asked to nayeon about why nayeon changed but nayeon only said that she was doing something without clear explanation.
“anyeeeoooong gangsssss~~~~” dahyun just arrived in class with nayeon.
“wow pow pow pow~~~” the gangs welcome them.
Nayeon threw the bag and join with gangs. She sit in beside of mina, “good morning babe~~”
Mina doesn’t answer nayeon’s greet as mina hates it so much. nayeon act like there is nothing wrong. 
Nayeon try to hug mina but mina push nayeon. nayeon raise eyebrow, “what’s up, babe?”
Mina chose exit from class. she is frustration because of INSENSITIVE’s NAYEON. nayeon only follow mina.

“love and war in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter