SCENE 9

MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Interview of Pra-Scene

A     : what are you doing in satnite ?

SN   : chat with her *smile shyly*

TY   : iam busy, don’t talk to me *walkout*

MN  :  *wink to nayeon*

NY   : *wink to mina*

MM  : eat jokbal !

JY   : girls..girls.. girls they love me ! so, i play with my girls *smirk*

JH   : satnite? *sing and dance son dambi’s song*

DH  : play piano while make card (?)

CY  : read michaeng angst fanfic !!

A     : where is my funeral?

...................................................................................................................................................
She light me in the dark..

She hug me in the coldness..

She cheer me up in the gloomy day..

She make me smile in the rough day..

But she leaves me in the bright day !

 

The gangs and triplet japanese make circle, they are sitting peacefully. Bless her ears as jihyo and nayeon are singing, while jungyeon and chaeyoung play the guitar.
Nayeon are singing while staring to mina. mina can’t help herself to show her gummy smile. 
Meanwhile Momo and jungyeon are stealing glance each other. Sana is busy to hide her face in palm as tzuyu don’t stop look at sana playfully.
Jihyo and chaeyoung focuss on their music, dahyun is in her world, she is colouring the cards.

.... you gotta know.. that you’re one in a million....

The song is ended. they are clapping hands like seal.
“wow~ the song is very good. Who did make it?” mina asked.
“tzuyu is lyricist and dahyun is composer” chaeyoung answer without look at mina.

Sana see tzuyu, “i don’t know that you are good at making lyric”
“but you know that you are one in a million, right?” tzuyu wink.
Sana regret asked it, she hide her redden face in behind of mina. 

“i though you are cards maker, how could you composed the song?” momo smile to dahyun.
Dahyun just finished colour the cards. She frowned to momo, “i can make anything, except make you fall in love to me”

“Oh Not again, please” jihyo rolled the eyes.
The members laugh.

“where is you got the inspiration of this song? You never tell it, dahyun-ah” nayeon walk to sit in beside of mina.
Nayeon put blanket in mina’s lap while whispering, “next time don’t wear mini skirt, arraseo?”
Mina only pinch nayeon’s cheek.
“EHEM.. i’ll tell you but NO PDA, please” dahyun glare to mina and nayeon.
“yes, sir” nayeon give salute to dahyun.

“i smile in coldness, she come with warm hug. then In under rain, i heard a melody through her laugh. So i compose the song for showed how grateful iam as i can see her sincerity smile” dahyun smile as remember its memory.

Triplet japanese feel touched with dahyun’s story, but the members laugh loudly.
Mina slap nayeon’s arm, “why are you laughing? It is so romantic”

“hahahaha~~ nayeon and jungyeon laugh harder. Dahyun pouted.

“dahyun-ah, we always play in under rain together. so, do you like one of us?” tzuyu ask curiously.
Dahyun’s eyes widen, “a...aniya~~ it isn’t my real story. it is...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter