SCENE 7

MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Interview of Pra-Scene

A      : school will held study tour. Where do you want visit?

MN   : wherever, as long as iam with my girlfriend.

SN   : *silent >> blush >> smile* *tzuyu come to Sana >> glare to author >> “stop flirt, author-nim or i’ll kill you!” *author sighed !

MO  : wherever as long as i can eat delicious food.

JY   : visit beach in summer !! there are girls who hot and y *grinning*

NY   : beach?? There are many beautiful girl *mina glare to her* i mean.. i mean there is beautiful sunset..hehe.

JH   : wherever, as long as iam with my gang.

TY   : visit her house and get bless from her family !

CH   : i only want visit her heart and maybe she would greet me with warm hug.

DH   : can we tour without study (?)

A     : wherever as long as i can meet TWICE *pray*
.......................................................................................................................

She promise to stay with me,

She promise to make me smile,

She promise to hug me warmly,

She promise to treat me better,

But i know her promise fly in the air !

 

2 days later~~~
The gangs back to normal. They can’t mad each other over 24 hours. So, nayeon, chaeyoung and jihyo are hugging each other like teletubies. The problem isn’t yet solved but their friendship don’t break easily.

“anybody who like baseball?” Mr.Lee ask.
Mr.Lee is multitask teacher. Not only he is homeroom and sociology’s teacher, but also s physical teacher, etc. Mr.Lee and JYP PD-nim are resemble. They don’t like one activity.lol.

Chaeyoung, Mina, Dahyun and several student put hand up. Mr.Lee nodded.
Chaeyoung is first batter, Mina is first pitcher and Dahyun is catcher. The rest gang as defensive player. They are ready in position.

Mina warm up and ready to throw ball.

“STOP!!!!!!!” chaeyoung shout out.

Mina and the others focuss on chaeyoung.

“dont throw the ball at me. i don’t want to aim you” chaeyoung wink to mina.

Mina smile, meanwhile the other dropped jaw.

“SON CHAEYOUNG!!! MINA IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!” Nayeon walk to chaeyoung but tzuyu held nayeon’s arm.

Chaeyoung smirk, she come closer to sana, “do you want to be first batter?”

Sana shake head.

“oh dear, you batted my heart” chaeyoung pretend sulk.

Tzuyu’s blood is boiling, “SON CHAEYOUNG! FIGHT WITH ME!!”

Tzuyu and nayeon run to chaeyoung but jungyeon mediate them.

Chaeyoung hold laugh, she give bat to sana then she walk to momo.

“why are you to be defensive player? Let me to be the one who defensive for our love, arraseo?” chaeyoung patted momo’s back.

Dahyun loose the mask and helmet. She, jungyeon, nayeon and tzuyu chase the chaeyoung.

“jihyo-ah, you are the President Class, calm ok calm” jihyo touch her chest.

The other classmates are laughing, while Mr.Lee sigh.

“i must separate them in next grade” Mr.Lee mumble.

Chaeyoung run to jihyo, “jihyo-ah, Why are you touching your chest? You miss the touch?” 

Jihyo’s anger come, “SON CHAEYOUNG, I WILL KICK YOUR ”

The gangs run to catch chaeyoung. the triplet japanese look at them while laughing, “their friendship is no joke”

................................................................................................................................

TZUYU POV
I heard sound, so i wake up. 

“where will you go?” i look at alarm which showed 3 AM.

Nayeon wear coat, “I’ll go to mina’s house. she needed me”

“heol~~ you make her pregnant, right? so, you take resp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter