SCENE 15

MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Interview of Pra-Scene

A      : what is the gift you want in chrismast?

MM  : jokbal, cake and soda.

SN    : hmm.... a parfume, a sock and a kiss *blush*

MN    : my girlfriend is the best gift ever i have.

NY     : my girlfriend is the best gift ever i have.

JY      : the sing perfomance from her and the dance perfomance from her. ok, i know iam girl crush *smirk*

JH    : the song from her.

DH    : i want “a date”.

TY    : i want minatozaki SANTA.

CH    : i want a card with the note : “will you be my girlfriend?”

A    : *rolled eyes* i only can say, merry chrismast tuwaiiseee.
................................................................................................................
I hate study harder...
I hate listen advice...
I hate speak nonsense...
I hate watch same view...
Its all because i hate anything in this world !

Yet ....

I love study everyday..
I love listen whine..
I love speak nice words...
I love see one view...
Its all because you are the one who make hate to be love !


Jungyeon spend Saturday night in jihyo’s house.
“jungyeon-ah, you should go to momo’s house. why are you in here?” jihyo ask.
“stop push me away, i know you regret it” jungyeon’s eyes still on tv.
Jihyo sigh, “but you like momo, now..”
Jungyeon take glance to jihyo, “if you beg, i will comeback to you”
Jihyo silent.

“look ! Your high pride is higher than mount everest” jeongyeon lean her back in couch.
“you don’t love anymore. you stay as only out of pity” jihyo try to stand up.
Jungyeon held jihyo’s hand, “let me stay for awhile to ensure my feeling”

Along the night, jungyeon and jihyo only silent in tv room. Only the tv which speaking out loud. their hand are entwining but their mind and their heart get into a mess.
............................................................................................
chaeyoung sick enough toward dahyun.
“stop ignore me !! stop eat choco !!” chaeyoung take choco box.
Dahyun go to kitchen and make hot chocolate.
“stop with sh*t choco, kim dahyun !!” chaeyoung followed dahyun.
Dahyun stir the choco.
“stop....”
“trololololololol trololololol” dahyun cover her ears.
“jjinja... so childish !!!” chaeyoung hit dahyun’s back. Then she run to her room.

After dahyun made two cup of hot choco. She came to chaeyoung’s room, she put the cup in desk. She see chaeyoung who hug pillow and pretend to sleep.
Dahyun grab chaeyoung’s pillow. 
“yah !! return my pillow”  chaeyoung start angry.
Dahyun threw the pillow. She lay in beside of chaeyoung. she embrace chaeyoung warmly.
“yah !! what are you doing?” chaeyoung try to push dahyun.
Dahyun hug chaeyoung tighter, “just hug me. iam your pillow tonight”
“you mad at me, how could you to do this?” chaeyoung rolled eyes.
Dahyun close eyes, she doesn’t answer chaeyoung’s question.
“tell me why you mad at me before~~~” chaeyoung whine.

Dahyun actually haven’t certain reason why she mad at chaeyoung. she only sulk when chaeyoung didn’t stop talk about mina. She doesn’t want admit that she is jealous on mina. 
“tell me~~~~~” chaeyoung whimper.
“tell me that you’d be my baby” dahyun speak out of blue.
Chaeyoung loose the hug, she get up and stare to dahyun. her breath isn’t normal anymore.
Dahyun open eyes, she stand up, “forget it”
Dahyun take one cup and exit from chaeyoung’s room. She prefer to sleep on the couch tonight.

Two hour passed, chaeyoung can’t sleep at all. She walk to living room. Dahyun sleep nicely.
Chaeyoung put blanket on dahyun. she caress dahyun’s cheek, “i always be your baby, but we know that we haven’t way to be couple in the name of love relationship”
Chaeyoung back to her room, then dahyun open eyes. She held her chest, “i know.. we never can live as couple. At least, we can live together”
...........................................................................................................
Triplet japanese in momo’s room.
“mina-chan, you should tell me about jungyeon and jihyo” momo almost angry to mina.
Mina is lowering head, “nayeon asked me to not tell you about it. i only saw jungyeon gave flower to jihyo, i don’t know anything about their relationship”

Sana stare to mina, “mina-chan, do you know about tzuyu and jihyo too?”
Mina bit her own lips, she doesn’t answer it.
“of course you know anything about the gangs. You and nayeon are dating for long time” momo and sana sighed.
“but... iam...” mina try to explain.

--- tok—tok---tok-----

“nayeon come to here?” sana ask to mina as she heard the door is knocked.
Mina nodded slowly.
“you are so egoist, mina-chan” sana drag momo. they leave mina and move to sana’s room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter