LAST SCENE

MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Interview of Pra-Scene

A      : any recommendation plot or OTP for my next fanfiction ?

MN   : Plot : black swan. 

MM   : jokbal AU *smile innocently*

CY   : anything plot but NOT ANGST ! OTP is MICHAENG ! *glare*

DH   : can you make adult ceremony theme? *blush*

JY   : The plot is like HORMONES- thailand drama, make me as WIN *ert smile*

SN   : plot : i have many girlfriends.

JH   : singer and the fans. Iam singer and 8 rest member are my fans..hehehe

TY   : reccomendation? Tssk~~ even you don’t yet write request from the readers in your compilation one-shoot !

NY   : anything you write, i will love it. cheer up baby~~

A     : iam lazy to write now. It is only formality question, i don’t need your answer *flip hair*
......................................................................................................................
The story have end part...

The fictions write last chapter...

The scenario relate close scene...

The drama show the epilogue...

The game is over.....

Yet our love never gone and never fade out !!!

 

NAYEON POV
“nayeon... babe~~ nayeooniiee”
I open my eyes as i heard someone called me. 
“babe~~ stop spacing out!!!” i see mina who pouting.
It is like De Javu, mina bring bicycle, red scarf, and brown binnie. 

“you should learn to ride on bicycle. At least, you can ride on transportation” mina parked the bicycle.

What it is? The time is returned? 

“babe~~~” mina whine.
“let’s sit first, mina” i tap the long chair in park. Surely it is in Japan and it is the the holiday before mina move to korea. I realized it as mina’s hair is still red-long.
“mina??” mina shocked as i don’t call her, babe.
I smile, “let’s sit first, babe”
Mina obeyed, she sit beside of me. i don’t know that my delusional bring mina back to me. i know it is only dream in my sub consciousness. At least, i can alive with mina in this imagination. I never bored to rewind the scene.
“i want sleep, babe~~” i lay in long chair, my head rest in mina’s lap.

I don’t dare to close my eyes, i stare mina as i know we will disappear in short time. mina smile, she wear the headset, one for me and one for herself. 
“aiih, this song make me sleepy” i complain.
Mina pinch my cheek hardly, “can’t you pretend to be romantic? This is romantic song, babe~~”
I rolled eyes. Adele’s voice is like lullaby for me. so i close my eyes slowly.

When the rain is blowing in your face 
and the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace to make you feel my love
Suddenly i feel hug from mina. actually she only  turn down her upper down to my chest. Iam smiling but i pretend to sleep. Her hug is very warm in this autumn.

When the evening shadows and the star appear 
And there is no one there to dry your tears
I could hold you for a million years to make you feel my love
Mina caress my face then held my hand. Aah... now i understand. She act according to lyric. I listen the song till ending.

I wake up, “waee this lyric just like that?”
Mina furrow her eyebrow, “eh? Nani?”
“look at me, babe~~” i make mina to face to face, “should i to be lyricist?”
Mina frowned.
I explain to her, “i mean.. the lyric should have exact skinship, example : when the night come and the star disappear and there is no one who cuddle with you. i could kiss you and cuddle with you along the night to make you feel my love”
“PLAK !!! AWWWWW~~~~~~~” mina hit my head hardly.
“stop to be ERT !!” mina stand up, her hand is in waist to show her anger.

My heartache come in split second, mina’s anger and mina’s skinship are the most what i miss. I stand up and hug her tightly.
“yah !!” mina is angrier. She try push me but i hug her tighter.
Its has been one year, i never heard babe, never touched by her, never listened her whine. i just can’t help myself to be happy crazily in this dream, “babe~~ i don’t want wake up. let me to stay in this time”
Mina loose the hug, “you should comeback, babe~~ if we are mean to be, then it will be. Saranghae~~”
Her face closer to mine, we are closing eyes, the kiss is broken in between leaves which left the tree. The kiss show the tragic like the ship is sinking to under ocean.
........................................................................................................................
“saranghae,,, myoui mina.....” I open my eyes.
“are you conscious, nayeon?” i see the gangs are worrying.
I don’t see chaeyoung and mina.
“is mina ok?”
The gangs nodded. i smile, at least mina is safe. I don’t say anymore. 
“but nayeon... mina...” tzuyu stop talk, maybe she try to find the nice words.
I wait tzuyu’s words.

“she goes to london, now~~” tzuyu finished the words with heavy breath.
I only smile, bite my bottom lips to endure the pain in my heart. i miss mina already.

Mina, you came like dream, you only left without a  goodbye !

“nayeonie...” dahyun sigh.
“we have exam national to enter university. Hmm....” jungyeon can’t continue her words.
I giggle, “Hahahaha just go~~ i don’t need to be bachelor for life”
The gangs laugh toward my bluntly words. 
.........................................................................................................................
One week later, i back to home. I sit in my bed, iam alone.
My eyes land on a frame, the frame is filled by photo of me and mina. it was happiness, it was sincerity without lies and cold term. It was our love story. it is called a memory. 
I miss you, myoui mina. i don’t expect anything, but you are in here.
I miss you, myoui mina. i don’t want anything, except your love.
I miss you, myoui mina. i don’t want return the time, still you comeback to me.
I miss you.... myoui mina.

I wear headset and play the song randomly. In one hundred songs in my phone, why should this song which playing? It hit me hardly. Iam ashamed now as i want her back to me. i made promise and i try to keep it. it was my dream... i mean it have to still be my dream. My dream to make she dance beautifully as ballerina.
I could make you happy, make your dreams come true,
Nothing that i wouldn’t do,
Go to the ends the earth for you,
To make you feel my love..

The tears is flowing in my face. my heart is like stabbed by sharp knife. i shouldn’t regret, mina deserve to reach her dream as she has great talent. Several month we broke up, i still accept it as i still can see her in school. Now, just one week i don’t meet her but i feel i through many years with loneliness and sadness.
After broke up, mina’s yell is my favourite song. 
“are you crazy?” it is my favourite curse from her tiny voice.
The most i love is the way mina take glance to me. i know she put her attention to me, even i said rough words to her.
And the most i hate is the way mina cry alone in ballet room. When iam done of part time job, I always take peek her in ballet room. she was dan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter