Surprise Party

Natural Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Scalpel”

A woman in lab gown, covered by a facial mask and hair wrapped in a cap gave her hand and someone gave her the scalpel, she uses it to open the abdominal area of the person lying on the bed as it was cut open blood squirt from it and it hits her face. The doctor on front of her wearing the same thing laughed and she rolled her eyes as the nurse immediately wipes her eyes are to be able to see the operation.

“I can’t believe you are still doing an appendix removal today.” The doctor on the other side helping her opens the cut wider so she can remove the appendix of the patient.

“Why?” The one trying to scoop the appendix answered.

“Today is Kim Dahyun’s birthday, and you are going to have a surprise party for her right? So how can you plan and have everything ready when you are here doing this?”

“Would you believe it Mark if I tell you I am a superwoman?”  She said that it is the truest statement that she has ever given in her whole life.  Mark Tuan, another doctor laughed on her silly statement. “Too bad you are gay Sana.” He stated shaking his head; Sana is carefully carrying the appendix to put it in a bin with blood all over her hands.  “Too bad I am.” She said winking at Mark and he almost had a heart attack, with that act. “Don’t forget to come and celebrate her birthday with us tonight.. It is the best surprise birthday she will ever receive.” Sana said looking so inspired it is shown in her face how much she loves that girl named Kim Dahyun and Mark could only smile back.

“Yeah meeting all your hot friends that are gays are the best.” He answered in sarcasm and Sana just chuckled.

Minatozaki Sana is the hottest doctor he had ever met in his life and the humor that Sana has could turn a bad mood to the best mood life could offer. She is everything wrapped in one and Mark Tuan is only one of the few who knows it, and only one of the few who envy the girl named Kim Dahyun and one of the few who watches her from a far.

“Good job everyone!” Sana said as she finished the stitching of cut from this operation she hurriedly get out of the operating room, as she removes her gloves and face mask and hair cup, long golden blonde hair swayed with the wind before it completely fall on her shoulder.. She is perfect in every way then she sighed in relief, her phone had been ringing sixty times, she looks at the caller ID and she called the person back.

“Tell me you are on your way” The person on the other side answered without even saying hello as if she is exhausted and dying of too much work. She is wearing a plaid red polo and a short shorts... She looks ravishing considering she has a short brown hair.

“I just need to meet Dahyun and I will be there before you know it.” She answered a little apologetically to the person on the other line; she knows they are working so hard for the surprised party she is planning for her partner. She walks away from the OR as she has her phone on her ear.

“The Happy Birthday needs to be hang in the center so that once she came.. AISH NOT THERE MOGURI.” The person on the other line shouted and Sana knows it is not her she is talking to,  it is probably the long browned haired girl doing the task..  Sana just chuckled thinking about the scene. “Jungyeonnie stop stressing yourself will you?” Sana stated, as she heard her friend being over acting again, Jungyeon is one of those active friends who thinks she can do anything, she is a very close friend of Sana more than the Japanese girlfriend that Jungyeon has, she is her robin, the fairy God mother in Sana’s life.. They are just that close.

“I am not stressed! Momo does not know how to follow simple instructions!” Jungyeon whines. Sana chuckled as she heard Momo complaining, they will fight again.. “Try hanging it yourself!” The type of love and war relationship that they have..  She is actually on the ladder as she is hanging the Happy Birthday Tarp for Dahyun.  Jungyeon is an event organizer and she is pretty famous in her field and she is indeed a perfectionist while Momo, her girlfriend is a choreographer and a famous one too.

“Hi, We just came in time before you guys have !” Two people came in as they are carrying two big boxes, One girl has her long black hair swaying as she is in her pink pull over and white short shorts and the other has a very elegant posture as she is wearing all white, like a chef’s uniform.

 “Is that Sana? Hey, Sana goes home we need you!” The girl who just came into the room with a huge box shouted on the phone and she placed the big box on the table as if it is the heaviest thing on Earth.

“Im Nayeon what are you talking about? I will break up with her soon.” Jungyeon said as she gives her cheek for Nayeon to kiss, a greeting of course.  Nayeon laughed and she went to the other girl carrying another big box to assist her.

“Mina Chan are those the cakes?” Momo asked excitedly not minding her girlfriend. “CAKE Momo just a cake.” Mina said in a high volume. “Yeah just a cake” Momo sounded like she was not interested on whatever Mina reminded as she went down from the ladder to help Mina and Nayeon with the bigger box and placed it on the table. “Momo you are not even done on what you are doing.” Jungyeon complains and Sana on the other line could imagine how much chaos is happening inside her shared flat with Dahyun with these four friends of her.  Mina and Nayeon own a pastry shop, Mina bakes and Nayeon is like manager of their own business. They have been together even before Dahyun and Sana were together, unlike Momo and Jungyeon they are the cutest couple as Mina is the quiet type and Nayeon is like the active type they are two different individuals yet they understand each other very well.

“Yah, why is it Pikachu?” Momo asked as she unboxes the cake.

“Yah Momo it is not time to unbox the cake yet!” Nayeon complained and she face palm as she saw Momo almost poking it, before she can do that Mina hit her hand. “Moguri keep yourself together it is for the surprise.” Mina said elegantly and glared at Momo, she is definitely strict on her creations. “See even Mina can’t tolerate you!” Jungyeon complained and Sana chuckled on the other line. “Guys I better go, I see her carrying our lunch now.. I see you before you all kill Moguri.” Sana said as she hung up. She looks at the elevator as it opened and her heart stop beating… A woman with a golden hombre hair appeared. Their eyes met and as if the world stop and it is just the two of them inside the huge hospital. Everything is in slow motion as the infamous Kim Dahyun walks towards the hottest doctor in this hospital. Sana could not explain it at all but even though they have been together for over four years she still gets butterflies in her stomach around Kim Dahyun.

“Lunch?” Dahyun reached her and she cutely show Sana the two paper bags she is carrying for them to share, it is their typical date as Sana is very busy as a doctor. Dahyun is working as a music teacher in a high school, most of the time people thought she is a student she looks pretty young to be a teacher.  Sana smiled and she looks around to make sure no one will notice, well everyone in the hospital knows about them being in a relationship, anyway she put her arms around Dahyun’s nape and pecks her lips that startle Dahyun a bit but as their lips parted Dahyun smiled.

“What is that for? Is it because… it’s my..” Dahyun is asking as if she is wanting for Sana to say that it is her birthday.

“Your?” Sana acts that she has completely no idea what Dahyun is talking about. “Aish.” Dahyun looked disappointed and she just walks towards Sana’s office.  Sana chuckled on how adorable Dahyun acted that she was disappointed about something, well it is all part of the act to surprise Dahyun as if she does not remember that it is a special day. “Dahyunnie.. What? It is your what?” Sana s her arm to the disappointed Dahyun acting all cute. Dahyun just glared at her and Sana is preventing not to laugh at all. They reached the office and Dahyun looks really disappointed as she started to prepare their food, Chinese takeout with seaweed soup.

“Baby, why are you sulking?” Sana asked as she back hugs Dahyun who seemed really busy preparing their food.

 “You really don’t think anything special about today?” Dahyun asked pouting. “What is special about today? Is it our anniversary?” Sana pretended more. “No, it is August.” Dahyun answered sounding pissed. “Hmm, is it Nayeon’s and Mina’s anniversary? Or your parents wedding anniversary or.. oh .. is it the old neighbors anniversary?” Sana said like she is playing around and Dahyun just sighed, she knows Sana often forget things because of her busy schedule and it is not the first if in case she forgets about her birthday. It is always an honest mistake that Sana commits.

“No there is nothing special today,” Dahyun answered back as if she gave up already about pushing that something is special today. Her shoulders went low as she sighed louder.

Sana is smiling on the side. She pecks a kiss on Dahyun’s cheeks and Dahyun lightens up as if Sana finally remembered. “You are just trolling me right?” Dahyun asked hoping that her girlfriend would acknowledge that it is her day.

“Trolling about what?” Sana asked innocently as she went on her chair pick up the chopsticks and ready to start eating.

“Nothing.” Dahyun sounded disappointed and started eating too. Sana pretended that everything is normally though obviously, Dahyun’s mood is not normal. “What are you doing tonight?” Sana asked as if she is trying to make a normal conversation with her girlfriend.

“Dinner with mom and dad,” Dahyun answered as if she is not really interested to make a conversation she might try to understand it but it is pretty disappointing that her girlfriend for four yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter