Hidden Wish Of The Boys

Don't Stop Can't Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Gold Clan's Mansion)

Wooyoung looked down on the floor when he was scolded by his brother, Changmin for what had happened. Junho looked at him sadly as he can't do anything to help his cousin. Wooyoung knew it was his fault, even if he didn't mean to. Just then, Changmin shoved some money towards him. Wooyoung looked up with his widen eyes.

"Hyung?"

"As usual. Give this to him, so that he won't say anything. I don't wanna hear anything tomorrow, understand?" Changmin leave him in the living room and walked out from the house. He had to meet some client from oversea for their bussiness. Wooyoung watched sadly as the limousine leave the house.

"Is money that important?" he asked Junho who stood by his side.

"Hyung said it is..." Junho answered him doubtly. He turned to look at Wooyoung and knew what was inside Wooyoung's head. Junho had been living with them since a few years ago. He instantly grew closer to Wooyoung. Their parents are both still alive, of course. But as what had been told to them, money is everything. So their parents are staying in the oversea to focus on their bussiness. While, the youngest were sent to Changmin who was at that time in his last year of university. Now, Changmin are leading one of the bussiness of Jang in Korea.

"Wooyoung-ah,"

"I don't want their money..." Wooyoung turned around and walked slowly to his bedroom. Junho sighed and stared at the money on the coffee table. Money can't buy happiness. But they can bring loneliness. Both Wooyoung and Junho are craving for attention. Even if they had to make trouble everyday just so someone can pay attention to them. But none did. Even the family picture was not that happy.

 

 

(Black Clan's Mansion)

Taecyeon stared at the necklace in his hand. He still remembered the scene very well. It was still fresh as if it had just happened a while ago. The calm Taecyeon turned sad immediately and shook his head.

"No...it's not him...not him...that boy was dead..." he whispered. He looked back at the necklace and it dearly.

"Whose dead?" he stiffened and looked at his twin who had just finished his showering. The youngest was now in his pajama's pant and were too lazy to put on the shirt. 

"How long had you been there?"

"Long enough to listen to you. So, whose that necklace? Your girlfriend? And who died?"

"My bestfriend," Taecyeon said after a while. Chansung immediately sit properly in front of his twin. He looked back at the necklace in Taecyeon's hand and stared at his face. No, Taecyeon does not lying to him.

"Who?"

"He told me his name is Nick. I can't remember it properly," Taecyeon smiled a little.

"Why I didn't know about it?" Chansung frowned. Indeed, he didn't know about it at all. It is no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter