First Meeting

Don't Stop Can't Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chansung and Taecyeon looked around the cemetery as there are too many unfamiliar faces. But somehow, Taecyeon succeed in remembering their face. Meanwhile, Chansung, the youngest totally bored with the surrounding. Taecyeon and Chansung are twin,but are too different in everything. Taecyeon, the hyung of one day between them, are more quiet and observant. He could be wild when he was in the mood to, but also could be quiet as statue. Chansung, the youngest, are more carefree and rough. Being hot-tempered is his nature, inherited from his oldest brother,Yunho. Both knew perfectly what are their family bussiness, in fact, they are very proud of it. Having people bow down and afraid of them showed them how high class they are. Sometimes, they annoyed with all the lecture from their mother who wanted them to be normal like other boys of their age.

Chansung hissed when he saw his lifetime enemy, Junho. Junho who was chatting with Wooyoung immediately stopped and glared at Chansung. Both were having glare war when Changmin stepped in front of Junho with stern face. 

"Junho, this is funeral. Delay it till tomorrow. Understand?"

"He started it first, hyung," Junho whined softly, afraid if the beastly Chansung would heard him. That would only made them fight for real soon.

"Junho..."

"Fine~~"

But the same things happened to Chansung when Chansung whimpered in pain as his mother pinched him hard.

"Ommaaa~~~ Why???"

"Yah Chansung aahh, this is funeral. Respect elders!" his mother whispered angrily. Chansung pouted and immediately pulled Taecyeon in front of him, as his hand rubbed his arms to ease the pain.

"He started it first...That small eyes," Chansung mumbled. But he knew, nothing would change his mother's thought. Just when he was about to hit the chair in front of him, a long limousine came. Everybody in the park stood up welcoming them. 

"Who is that?" Chansung asked Taecyeon, whereas Wooyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter