Punish

Don't Stop Can't Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They both looked at the direction of the pale boy. Chansung immediately rushed towards him, but Junho was far more quickly in blocking his way.

"Yah! Monkey, what are you going to do with him?" Junho hissed. Chansung rolled his eyes as he sighed. He glared at the pale boy whose now looking at them both with cold eyes.

"What? Trying to be a hero?? Get a life!"

"Yahh...this is between us...not him..what is wrong with you?!"

"You are the one whose wrong here! What are you doing here anyway??"

"Shut that smelly mouth!"

"Talking about yourself huh?" Chansung smirked as Junho looked really angry right now. They have been enemies since middle school. Unknown to them, Nichkhun started to sway a little at the back. All of the sudden, their bickering made his head dizzy. The more they shout, the more he got dizzy. The sound of something fell made both Junho and Chansung looked at the back.

"Yahhh...I haven't do any-" their eyes widen when Nichkhun was unconscious on the ground. Just when they kneeled next to him, gasp was heard.

"Yahh! Chansung, what now????"

"Junhoooo!!! What have you done????"

They looked up with pale faces, as the leaders of the three clans were standing in front of them. Julien quickly scooped his little brother and carried him away from the scene. He looked calm and cold, but Yunho and Changmin knew, he was angry.

"You've got a long explanation to do, Chansung-ah," Taecyeon said as he patted his twin's shoulder. 

"I didn't do anything!!!"

"Tell that to them...not me, sorry bro" Taecyeon smirked and walked away, following their older brother who looked quite angry as well. 

Meanwhile, Junho got pinched by Wooyoung until he got bruise on his right arm. Junho hissed and stopped his attempt to hit Wooyoung back when Changmin is glaring at him.

"Apologize to him tomorrow," Changmin said after sighing in defeat. He really feel hopeless when he left Junho or Wooyoung alone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter