Swear

Don't Stop Can't Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Black Clan)

Mr.Ok sighed as he put on a black coat while looking at the mirror. His wife also put on a black dress before glaring at her husband. She sighed and sat on the chair behind him.

"What?" he asked, sensing his wife worries.

"Do we have to bring those two along?" she asked. 

"Of course. Why? They must know who are the other clans, and the other clans must know them. It is for their own safety in the future too, dear,"

"How long are you going to keep doing this? Can't you see that Taecyeon and Chansung are both following your steps now? I haven't start with Yunho, your oldest son..."

"That is what they supposed to do..."

"Chansung keep involve in brawl since high school!"

"Okay...we'll talk about this later. We have funeral to attend..."

"Yeah..Mr.K's funeral...I wonder about his sons..."

"The oldest is quite capable. But we still respect elders, so there will be no fighting for today,"

"I don't know about it since both your twins are coming along..." she sighed and stood up, ready to go. Mr.Ok just smiled warmly to his wife and went outside towards their car, where his twins are waiting impatiently inside the car.

 

(Gold Clan)

Wooyoung and Junho looked at their older brother whose getting himself ready for a funeral. Wooyoung and Junho then looked at each other, while hissing something.

"I know what you're thinking... The answer is no,"

"Hyunggggggg~~~~"

"No Wooyoung. And Junho, can't you at least be the one who are mature between you too?"

"I am!"

"Whatever. Hyung, I don't even know them!"

"Then after this you'll know,"

"But I don't want to! We don't want to!"

"Wooyoung, do you realize what world are we living now? Clans world..."

"Yeah," he looked down on the floor with a little pout. Junho sighed deeply. Of course, they are living in a weird world, he thought.

"Your safety is my priority. So does you, Junho. Both of you are the youngest in this clan. No one can injure you, but you also must be careful. Who are people around you. I want you to see by yourself, who are they,"

"But money can solve any problem, right?" Junho raised his eyebrows. Changmin smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter