Prank Gone Wrong

Don't Stop Can't Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JunK put some vegetables into Nichkhun's plate as the younger looked around the cafeteria. There were not many people around which he felt grateful. Then he saw the table just right in the corner of the place. The Ok brothers was sitting there and enjoying their meals. His eyes widen when he counted the amount of food on their table. Then he looked at the table behind him, also in the corner. The Jang cousins was no different. Enjoying their meals while laughing.

"Khunnie, eat..." Nichkhun turned to look back at his brother as JunK his back gently. He nodded twice and took a bite. 

"Khunnie, are you sure about studying here?" JunK asked him after a while. 

"I am. Why?"

"I thought you wanted somewhere peaceful and quiet..."

"It is not that hyung...Doesn't matter where. I just...want to live my life to the fullest..."

"Alright..if that's what you want...and one more, sorry about last night. Julien was still mourning, that's why he got drunk..."

"I understand..." Nichkhun looked down on the plate and have some more vegetables. JunK stared at Nichkhun's bruised right arm. But the smaller boy covered it well with his cardigan. No, Julien doesn't abuse him. In fact, Julien loves him very much that he would die just for his little brother. But after their mother died a few years ago, Julien became a monster whenever he got drunk. He started to hit everyone who stopped him since at that time, he couldn't remember himself. The scene of drunk Julien almost killed Nichkhun, his own beloved little brother was still fresh in JunK's mind. That's why, Mr.K sent Julien to stay in China and gave him more task so that the latter won't have time to drink.

"tt!!!" everyone turned around and saw how Junho stood up with messy ketchup on his shirt. It seems like someone had done something with the ketchup bottle.

"Yahhhh!! Who did this??!!" he screamed in anger. Mr.JYP was right. They won't stop fighting, not even once a day.

"I did...how is it?" Chansung said, obviously feeling happy with his prank just now. Taecyeon was seen laughing silently.

"I'll kill you! You-" another shot of ketchup was spreaded to him. This time, Wooyoung also got messy. The Jang cousins was covered in red stain. While the Ok brothers laughing loudly.

"Let's get out of here," JunK sighed, totally annoyed with the scene in front of him. He grabbed Nichkhun's hand and pulled him out from the cafeteria. Nichkhun watched the scene differently. He was totally amused and enjoyed it. But also in questions at the same time. Why did they fight?

"They totally annoyed me...stupid teenagers," JunK muttered. Just when he closed the door, sounds of broken plates and glasses was heard. And from afar, both him and Nichkhun saw how angry Mr.JYP was with his speedy run.

"Are you sure you wanna see this everyday?" JunK turned around and asked Nichkhun. Nichkhun nodded with his big shiny eyes.

"Don't show me that face! Fine!" JunK sighed and bit his lower lip. He couldn't stand it when Nichkhun used his cute face to ask something from him. 

 

 

The next day was a new turn of life for them. During the first period of class, Mr.JYP took over their class with wide grin on his face. Chansung and Taecyeon looked at each other, whereas Junho and Wooyoung glanced at each other slightly. JunK observed the Dean expression and he knew it is not a good idea. He looked over at Nichkhun, which, as usual, have no expression shown on his face.

"Everyone, I have a great news...Since you are the senior of this college, to sum up your merit to enable your graduation, I have come up with this idea while I was having my dinner last night," Mr.JYP has a good introduction for essay, Nichkhun thought.

"Whoever couldn't raised their mark until it reach 60 for at least 3 subjects in this term, will have to participate in my club. That way, every attendance and morals, also improvement in the class will gives you merit. Understand?"

"What??? Music club?? No way~" Chansung whined, followed by some students in the class. It was a new thing for Nichkhun and JunK to watch both Ok Brothers and Jang Cousins had come into an agreement in this kind of thing. Junho slapped the desk once in annoyance whereas Wooyoung whined loudly joining his classmates.

"Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter